Six Feet Under Fans - New Season June 6th

Duane

Reaction score
The new season kicks off on Monday June 6th 9 EST, 8 CST. After last year's messed up season ending I can't wait to see what's in store.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I'm still scratching my head as to why HBO moved it to Monday but that's what a dvr is for.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DANTHEMAN said:
I'm a huge Six Feet Under fan. Maximum Violence is a great CD.

LOL....actually I liked the ones when Allen West played guitar...just liked the sound better but that one is not bad.
Have not gotten another SFU CD since but I need to check the newer ones out.

I am glad thought that Chris Barnes did SFU as I think his vocals are better on this one then when he was with CC....and I think the newer singer with CC made that band better.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish I would have seen the show Six Feet Under from the first season or be able to watch those on DVD.

I tried watching a few minutes of the show last season and just was not feeling it as I did not know who was who or what was going on.

Duane

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I wish I would have seen the show Six Feet Under from the first season or be able to watch those on DVD.

I tried watching a few minutes of the show last season and just was not feeling it as I did not know who was who or what was going on.
It really helps, kind of like me and Lost. I'm going to have to rent/buy the DVD to get up to speed.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Unless you have seen it from the beginning you probably wouldn't understand the conversations they have with their dead father.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Unless you have seen it from the beginning you probably wouldn't understand the conversations they have with their dead father.

Yes it was just like me trying to watch a few minutes of this past season of Carnival...had no clue what was going on.

Now when I first started watching the Sopranos it was in the start of the 4th season....so although I was confused about some stuff when they talked about other people, it was not to hard to catch on compared to those off the wall shows.

And then later I got the first 3 seasons of the sopranos and put all the missing pieces together.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yes it was just like me trying to watch a few minutes of this past season of Carnival...had no clue what was going on.

Now when I first started watching the Sopranos it was in the start of the 4th season....so although I was confused about some stuff when they talked about other people, it was not to hard to catch on compared to those off the wall shows.

And then later I got the first 3 seasons of the sopranos and put all the missing pieces together.
I watched both seasons of Carnivale and I still don't understand all of it lol

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I watched both seasons of Carnivale and I still don't understand all of it lol

Carnivale is my all-time favorite HBO Series! Sopranos and Deadwood are tied for a close second.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BulletBob said:
Carnivale is my all-time favorite HBO Series! Sopranos and Deadwood are tied for a close second.
Deadwood and Sopranos are a dead heat for my favorite.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Six Feet Under really fell apart after the first season, IMO.

Deadwood rules.

The Sorpranos is great.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is outstanding.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Was anyone else a little disappointed with the second season of Deadwood? I thought it moved awfully slow. I was also upset that they didn't go the extra mile this season to make it feel like a western. No Wild Bill Hickock characters. They made Swearingen a good guy instead of nasty ol' wild west cuss. It seemed like they were more interested in soap operas and wild conspiracies rather than some of the stuff I loved in season one.

I'm really looking forward to that new HBO series based in Roman times, and I hope the Sopranos last season goes out with a bang.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Did anyone else think the episode was a little over the top? I mean she has a miscarriage and still goes on with her wedding?

Duane

Reaction score
Yeah Yeager, it's like they put too much drama in the first episode. So much that it's not believable.

Still, I think the acting is some of the best on TV.