SKINS game

Reaction score
i just purchased my plane hotel and game tickets for the boys skins game on the 17th (home opener) and yet again i'm headin' to dallas on my annual pilgrimmage. last year i was at the ring of honor game where we lost to the skins. i'm going again to the skins game cuz theres no one i'd rather beat more. just wanted to see home many of yall are going to that game cuz i'll be tailgating bright and early sippin on some cold ones up at the corral and getting pumped for the boys to kick some skins' ***!!

btw who's down to go to "Silver City"..you dallas residents know what i mean!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:

I'm not from Dallas, but I went to Silver City, isn't it this huge bar, with a huge dancing floor that kinds looks like a track circle, and it has a mechanical bull? I was break-dancing on the dance floor when they played some old-school rap, ah, fond memories :)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
summerisfunner said:
I'm not from Dallas, but I went to Silver City, isn't it this huge bar, with a huge dancing floor that kinds looks like a track circle, and it has a mechanical bull? I was break-dancing on the dance floor when they played some old-school rap, ah, fond memories :)

Not the same Silver City.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dallascowboysfan31 said:
i just purchased my plane hotel and game tickets for the boys skins game on the 17th (home opener) and yet again i'm headin' to dallas on my annual pilgrimmage. last year i was at the ring of honor game where we lost to the skins. i'm going again to the skins game cuz theres no one i'd rather beat more. just wanted to see home many of yall are going to that game cuz i'll be tailgating bright and early sippin on some cold ones up at the corral and getting pumped for the boys to kick some skins' ***!!

Or you can try the Clubhouse. :)

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I think it's a Gentleman's Club...

High class broads only...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
trickblue said:
I think it's a Gentleman's Club...

High class broads only...

I got kicked out of one of those clubs on my trip for throwing up inside, one of the persons in our company threw 60 bucks at a lady

he was married