Skins LT Samuels Injured

DBoys

Reaction score
Lot of fans are scared he could have a torn ACL like Flo. Nothing is confirmed but this could be a huge hit for them they have no depth whatsoever. If they lose him teams could start teeing up on Brunnell.

roughneck266

Reaction score
I hate to hear that. I would far prefer to hand their butts to them with a healthy roster.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is what everybody was saying about us with Tucker a couple of weeks ago.

Zman5

Reaction score
DBoys said:
Lot of fans are scared he could have a torn ACL like Flo. Nothing is confirmed but this could be a huge hit for them they have no depth whatsoever. If they lose him teams could start teeing up on Brunnell.

The difference is Brunell is left handed so he wasn't protecting Brunell's blind side like Flo was protecting Bledsoe's.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Zman5 said:
The difference is Brunell is left handed so he wasn't protecting Brunell's blind side like Flo was protecting Bledsoe's.
I was just gonna ask about this. So basically this means that the RT is the most important man on that line. Until Patrick Ramsey is put in the game.

BigWillie

Reaction score
I think Samuels has a hurt pride more than a torn ACL.

Uminyura (sp), the DE from the gints was absolutely abusing him and dominating that game today.

I hope that was just a one game thing, but he was certainly giving Samuels fits that entire game.

Hiero

Reaction score
well join the club skins, i wouldnt be surprised to see him out for the season. their season wasnt ging to the playofsf anyways.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Samuels is one of the game's most overrated left tackles, IMO. I realize they have no depth, but I'm not sure this will be as big a hit for them on the field as it will on their Madden roster. :)