Skins release 5th round choice- Robert McCune

chicago JK

Reaction score
I see the Skins released linebacker Robert McCune. I actually thought he was their best draft pick when factoring in round and talent. He is a little bit older and not very tall, but he is a beast inside.

It is funny comparing the Cowboys second day to the Commanders second day. The Skins didn't have a lot of picks so traded down in the fourth round and passed a chance to draft Chris Canty. Instead they wound up with Manuel White, Robert McCune, and Nemo Broughton (there might have been one other player). White is out for the season with a broken leg but was slow learning a new position (HB), McCune is released. Nemo had some nice runs but is nothing more than a spare part imo. It sure feels a lot better to wind up with Barber, Canty, Pettiti, Berriat, and Ratliff on day two. Not bad at all...if you are a Cowboy fan.

zagnut

Reaction score
chicago JK said:
I see the Skins released linebacker Robert McCune. I actually thought he was their best draft pick when factoring in round and talent. He is a little bit older and not very tall, but he is a beast inside.

It is funny comparing the Cowboys second day to the Commanders second day. The Skins didn't have a lot of picks so traded down in the fourth round and passed a chance to draft Chris Canty. Instead they wound up with Manuel White, Robert McCune, and Nemo Broughton (there might have been one other player). White is out for the season with a broken leg but was slow learning a new position (HB), McCune is released. Nemo had some nice runs but is nothing more than a spare part imo. It sure feels a lot better to wind up with Barber, Canty, Pettiti, Berriat, and Ratliff on day two. Not bad at all...if you are a Cowboy fan.

Not to mention Thomas Johnson and Tyson Thompson. WASH appears to have signed McCune to the PS. Still, pretty bad draft.