Video: Skip and Shannon Today

jordan4vols

Reaction score
Shannon be spitting some knowledge from time to time. That accent/lisp makes it hard to take him seriously tho
He says "skip!" "skip!" too much for me to watch on the regular but he has been very honest about this whole Zeke thing and he has admitted he's not a Cowboy fan as well. I think he understands being falsely accused like he was. (If Zeke is falsely accused of course)

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
He says "skip!" "skip!" too much for me to watch on the regular but he has been very honest about this whole Zeke thing and he has admitted he's not a Cowboy fan as well. I think he understands being falsely accused like he was. (If Zeke is falsely accused of course)

Haha very true on the "SKIEP"

Blackspider214

Reaction score
FTPxPYk.jpg

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I think it's because SB is an annoying and die hard Cowboys homer. They (the show) need a contrarian so there is something to debate

Is Skip a die-hard? Or does he just like taking unpopular opinions or sides in order to gain attention?

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Is Skip a die-hard? Or does he just like taking unpopular opinions or sides in order to gain attention?

Yes, he's an actual die hard fan. Wrote several books about the 90s teams. Think of the biggest homer here. Now multiply it by a million.

It's almost embarrassing that he's one of "us"

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Jerry's public statement was a power grunt, which I think was shrewd and well done...

Life raft offered, but willing to choke the NFL out via contentious litigation and MEDIA SCRUTINY..

If Jerry was smart, he'd be starting campaigns that caused people to question Goodell and the process more to sway public opinion because after all, public opinion is the only this that can force the NFL's hand...

One last thing: as an attorney, I'd like to highlight what I believe to be critical issues concerning the impending suit from Zeke's camp: in the Brady case, all the evidence was quite clearly against him regarding his role in tampering, and he didn't boost credibility by smashing his phone - whereas here, the entire domestic violence claim is utterly riddled with contradictions, lies, schemes, outlandish racial remarks RE prevailing over her allegations... And Further, her incredibly feeble case is held aloft with horrendous failures of good-faith in any fashion on the NFL's side RE its denials to NFLPA motions....

Ultimately, she has no case and the NFL's actions reflecting any type of legitimate 'procedure' seem to obviously generate quite the differentiation between that matter and Zeke's..

Best case scenario, we just get some activist federal appellate judge...

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of Skip's comments are unfair to Zeke...pure speculation....like saying he has an issue with alcohol...who knows, but he has not shown it. because the media and fans are up in arms every time he is seen drinking a beer...crap you can put 80% of the population in that category.