SKIP BAYLESS....aka THE COWBOY HATER

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
So tomorrow there will be a whole segment about T.O. by Skip Bayless for about an hour I heard...I really think we should unite as Cowboy fans and write our local media comrads and rise up against this Piece of you know what!!!! Who is in?:star:

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Too much work, easier just to turn off the tv.

If you really wanted to sock it to Skip, just join Nielsen and let your voice be heard.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
ODawg;1781845 said:
So tomorrow there will be a whole segment about T.O. by Skip Bayless for about an hour I heard...I really think we should unite as Cowboy fans and write our local media comrads and rise up against this Piece of you know what!!!! Who is in?:star:

How about we just ignore the wretch instead. Don't watch him and he won't get under your skin.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
watch the parade. Enjoy your family. Help cook the dinner, maybe even buy the groceries!!!!! Watch the lions, or tailgate and then watch the cowboys.

Many other things to do than worry about an espn employee.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you criticize Skip Bayless, does that make you a crybaby?

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
It really is true. Don't email him, call him, or report him. Just ignore him.

He's got a great gig and he knows it........Continually blast the team who has the most fans in the league, and watch as people tune in year after year to hear him. You have to remember that his boss's don't care if you like, or hate him. Just so long as you listen.

If you really want to stick it to him, ignore him.