SKip Bayless I hear a toilet flushing...

alancdc

Reaction score
I can't wait to hear how Skippy Bayless spins this tomorrow. As he likes to refer to them........Tony Romeo and Team Obliterator kicked the Giants *&#(&#@(#* today. At some point, even if you are biased, it "is what it is!" We are better, and Skippy has to deal with it. I don't usually like Stephen A, but man I hope he is on that show tomorrow drillin' Skippy!

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Is it me or does anyone else just think he's bitter that he's not still in Dallas to cover Romo because there is no doubt the entire Romo story gives a beat writer endless material to write. Its the thing awards get handed out for and Bayless is missing out on it. I think he is totally bitter about it and is lashing out.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Regardless of his Cowboy hatred, in all honesty he is a very poor analyst. He is rarely prepared, embraces his reputation of superstar hater, and is perhaps one of the most laughable personalities on the worldwide leader in sports-media monopolies.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
He'll still find a way to rate green bay as the better team. We could go 16-0 and he'd still find fault with us.

canters

Reaction score
Never fear,,,he will say we were lucky. Read the write up on NFL.com. The second or third paragraph implies the Gmen out played us, but we took advantage of our scoring opportunties,,blah blah blah. We were not lucky, they did not outplay us ( I felt it was mostly equal ) and we won because Romo outplayed Manning. I look forward to seeing Skippy.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
I think Romo shot down Skip's advances and now he is in a tiff about it and wants to smear him on national tv, like any jaded girl would!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as the cowboys do well...Skip will have a platform because he knows he can get on peoples nerves.

If it were not for the Cowboys, he would not have a career, and he knows it.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Screw Skip :mad:
As a Great man Once said "EMBRACE THE HATRED";)

yennor24

Reaction score
He hates Dallas in general....He talks crap about the mavs also....Did he get beat up in Dallas or something???

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
yennor24;1758665 said:
He hates Dallas in general....He talks crap about the mavs also....Did he get beat up in Dallas or something???

I bet one of the Cowboy Cheerleaders told him to F off when he tried to put the make on.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Packers just picked up 2 new fans this week, Michael Wilbon and Skip Bayless.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
landryscorner;1758524 said:
that's your career as a moronic nfl analyst

As long as people create threads about Bayless on internet forums, he will have a job.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;1758562 said:
He'll still find a way to rate green bay as the better team. We could go 16-0 and he'd still find fault with us.

that is just how gets people to watch him.

He has absolutely no football intelligence and I believe it is all an act.

There is no doubt he will say green bay is better and point to how they stopped peterson and how good favre is. He will then point out Romo's int.

It will be fun to watch tomorrow, wilbon and the rest of the crew will also say green bay is better.

If we keep playing well and stay healthy and beat green bay, they will all say we lost to new england.

Its all an act to keep you and me tuned in. Its comical. None of these guys could even tell you where teams are good or bad, they are journalists, they are more trained to write about who romo is dating than how he executes out of the shotgun against a zero look blitz.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1758684 said:
I bet one of the Cowboy Cheerleaders told him to F off when he tried to put the make on.

I am not so sure he swings that way my friend, I thinks he really hates Romo because Romo told him to F off when he tried to put the make on!!!:puke: