Skip Bayless was pretty much spot on with everything he said! Next week is do or die game 10.8%!

jay94

Reaction score
Cowboys are completely to predictable on first down, if your going to pass on first down DO NOT take Zeke out of the backfield. They of course started actually passing the ball on first down in like the fourth quarter when they had no chance. Every team is expecting the Cowboys to run on first down, should they? Yes, as much as they do? Absolutely not, WE are completely see through. YOU CAN NOT take Zeke out of the backfield when we are throwing the ball, unless it is an obvious situation where we pretty much have to pass. The receivers not a shocker they didn't perform much separation, it seemed like our No 4 receiver was our No 1 for game one. Dak had no time in the pocket, the blocking was pretty subpar, I get it that the interior of our line had a big challenge, but they failed for this game.

Earl Thomas would be a game changer for this defense, which it looks like our defense is going to have to carry more then the load than it ever has, all we can hope for that Seattle keeps losing. I know Carolina has a good defense, but they were not known for a great secondary, and while Dak was far from great I didn't see anything even above average on the receiving side of things. We could easily blame some of this on the hardly playing any in the preseason time will tell. The sad thing next weekend is a playoff game.

10.8% of the teams that GO 0-2 make playoffs. That tells you our chances if we somehow lose to the Giants, the sad thing I feel like every team got better in our division with exception of the champs and we stayed the same with what we did at our tight end and receiving positions, while the tradeoff was on the defensive side of the ball.

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
Started like we finished.. it’s not over!!! You’re right Skip!!!

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
It's so foolishly predictable it is unreal and seems intentionally done. I sure wish someone in the local media would directly ask why they do this and what the reasoning is.

GMO415

Reaction score
Who in the hell wears a BB cap in their own home? Tool.

Flamma

Reaction score
That's not a real dog.

It's a rat dog. Typical dogs people buy. I exited the video the second I saw it. Our offense looked like dog crap, I'm not listening to someone with a rat dog talking about the Cowboys. I have 60+ pound dogs, some over 100, I expect the Cowboys to be big dogs too. Not the rat dog offense I saw. We played like a Yorkie on Sunday.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
It's a rat dog. Typical dogs people buy. I exited the video the second I saw it. Our offense looked like dog crap, I'm not listening to someone with a rat dog talking about the Cowboys. I have 60+ pound dogs, some over 100, I expect the Cowboys to be big dogs too. Not the rat dog offense I saw. We played like a Yorkie on Sunday.
I was being sarcastic. The only small dogs I like are dachshunds, jack russells, and Boston terriers. I own 3 pits.

Flamma

Reaction score
I was being sarcastic. The only small dogs I like are dachshunds, jack russells, and Boston terriers. I own 3 pits.

I know. That's why my post was ridiculous. Idiotic at best. I don't own 100 pound dogs!!! Oh yeah, and Jack russells are great.