Skrewball Whiskey

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Let me preface this by saying that spiced rum has been my poison of choice throughout my years. I love me a Captain and Coke. I have never been particularly into whiskey, and while I can handle some, it's not my first choice by any means.

With all of that said, I have been absolutely loving this stuff lately. I'm huge on Peanut Butter flavor, so this is right up my alley. I'm not much of a heavy drinker these days, but I had to run out and buy myself a bottle of this just to have on hand.

Anybody else tried this stuff? I highly recommend. :D

Skrewball-Whiskey.jpg

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let me preface this by saying that spiced rum has been my poison of choice throughout my years. I love me a Captain and Coke. I have never been particularly into whiskey, and while I can handle some, it's not my first choice by any means.

With all of that said, I have been absolutely loving this stuff lately. I'm huge on Peanut Butter flavor, so this is right up my alley. I'm not much of a heavy drinker these days, but I had to run out and buy myself a bottle of this just to have on hand.

Anybody else tried this stuff? I highly recommend. :D

Skrewball-Whiskey.jpg
I tried it once. It wasn't bad, but I prefer the cinnamon of Jack Tennessee Fire...and I'm also a Captain and Coke guy, who isn't big on whiskey...or whisky.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I tried it once. It wasn't bad, but I prefer the cinnamon of Jack Tennessee Fire...and I'm also a Captain and Coke guy, who isn't big on whiskey...or whisky.
I tried it was not nasty kinda liked it I prefer Rye Whiskey Old Overholt And coke or 7up or just straight up I keep it in the freezer at -20 degrees

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not a fan of any flavored spirits, like the purity of a single malt scotch or single barrel bourbon on the rocks when it comes to whisky.

However, a flavored vodka like Deep Eddy's Ruby Red with Topo is a fine summer libation.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not a fan of any flavored spirits, like the purity of a single malt scotch or single barrel bourbon on the rocks when it comes to whisky.

However, a flavored vodka like Deep Eddy's Ruby Red with Topo is a fine summer libation.
Ditto

SlammedZero

Reaction score

I had a boss back in the day that LOVED Scotch. I never really understood the hype with it, but to each their own. We like what we like.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I didn't think I would like it, but I found it enjoyable. There are other brands, too that taste just as well. It is a nice change of pace drink.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Ugh… Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum. Screwball isn’t bad. Sort of treat it like a dessert drink though, not like a real whiskey. Both Capt.Morgans and Skrewball take a lot to get drunk because of their lower alcohol content, and should you decide to go that direction, horrible hangovers. Maybe it’s all the sugar. Either way I just stay with the regular stuff.