Twitter: Slater talking to players on JG

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His contract is officially expired soon. That’s all that’s happening here. Really nothing to fuss or get worked up about

Jerry doesn’t want to fire Garrett and by letting his contract run out, he won’t have to

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Jerry is adopting him
Jason Jones next head coach
Or, in the exit interview, Jerry asked Jason what kind of coach this team needs and Jason said:
"I know this amazing mind. Organized, hard-working and loyal! He goes by Mason Barrett... totally not a red head. There's hair dye."

Creeper

Reaction score
This is another sad example of how Jerry Jones is bad for this team. He has had the better part of 2 months to decide what to do with Garrett if the season ended like it did. There is no need to drag this out. On the other hand, if he is keeping Garrett then there is no need to drag that out either. This off season will require more time and attention than any other in a long time. There are at least 20 free agents to evaluate and decide who to sign and who to let go. If there is going to be a new coach, its better for him and his staff to get on that right away. Dragging this out hurts the team for 2020.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I just don't know why you take a fanbase through this. Fans wanted this. Jones has had 6 games to make up his mind. I mean if he doesn't know by now? What's the point? I think he just loves the attention and will continue to drag it on. We fans have lived with this crap for 10 years:facepalm:I guess in Jones mind another week or month won't matter.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

Saying from players she talked to, they said it sounded like JG was saying goodbye without actually saying it.

img_show.jpeg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Or, in the exit interview, Jerry asked Jason what kind of coach this team needs and Jason said:
"I know this amazing mind. Organized, hard-working and loyal! He goes by Mason Barrett... totally not a red head. There's hair dye."
Barrett Sucks! Lol

texbumthelife

Reaction score
There has to be a press conference of course. Jerry can't ever just do something without announcing it.