(Slightly OT) Leaf gonna make the news

JFlgn

Reaction score
I know most on this board have probably heard about Ryan Leaf now coaching at West Texas A&M which is weird enough in itself.

But I'm currently interning at HBO Sports in New York and the producers for Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel are highly considering doing a feature on Leaf in May or June. Leaf has already agreed to the piece.

I just hate that the guy is getting more press, especially just for being a crazy psycho that happens to be coaching.

Sorry about the randomness. Okay, continue draft talk.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
JFlgn said:
I know most on this board have probably heard about Ryan Leaf now coaching at West Texas A&M which is weird enough in itself.

But I'm currently interning at HBO Sports in New York and the producers for Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel are highly considering doing a feature on Leaf in May or June. Leaf has already agreed to the piece.

I just hate that the guy is getting more press, especially just for being a crazy psycho that happens to be coaching.

No Leaf was Crazy psycho in San Diego. By all accounts he was good guy in Dallas and I think later in Seattle before he stepped out of NFL, mainly because of his Hand.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
JFlgn said:

Great blurb. I want to see that piece.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Charles said:
Great blurb. I want to see that piece.
Me too.

Dam we were desperate at the QB spot. I really hope Henson continues to develop because I don't want to go through that hell again.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
adbutcher said:
Me too.

Dam we were desperate at the QB spot. I really hope Henson continues to develop because I don't want to go through that hell again.

We were in cap hell and taking a chance on a former #1 pick that was still wet behind the ears was not a bad move for the Cowboys. We got him cheap