Small Video Clips Here- Spears, Ware, Considine, etc.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Here are some very short clips of a lot of prospects from the Senior Bowl practices.
Most of the clips have a portion of a face to face interview as well.

These aren't highlight clips but they are at least a look at some of the guys we're hearing so much about but not seeing much of. I enjoyed it just to be able to put a face with all of the information I read about certain players.

Enjoy.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=1501&videoID=663

Dyluke

Reaction score
Thanks Qwick, i've been looking all over for stuff like this on the net.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
my pleasure.

I noticed they updated it recently by adding DEs.
Im hoping they will add WRs soon before the draft.

Rocky

Reaction score
Nice link.

Swancutt. That guy was a terror for O state. They were televised frequently last yr so I had a chance to watch him... he'd be a great 3rd rounder if he lasts that long.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
thanks for the link Qwick.. great info on that page..

Rocky- I was thoroughly impressed with Swancutt at the senior bowl. He was indeed a terror at that game as well

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Thanks. I've seen that site on the Broncos web site before, but had forgotten about it.

My question is why doesn't Jerry look at that site to see how a web site should be maintained? The Broncos run a top flight site that contains some great info, graphics and media information.

Just look at those clips. They have the players interviewed in front of a Broncos helmet. They really go to great lengths to give their fans the best coverage of Broncos football they can provide.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I agree.
Aside from the audio library that DC.Com offers daily, I think the dallas cowboys website is pretty crappy.
I love the BP press conferences and sometimes the radio shows but couldn't they at least provide us with streaming video of that stuff instead of just audio?
Aside from those broadcasts, dc.com is really jumbled and unorganized. I don't like the webpage and think it's hard to navigate it. The columns are almost always redundant information and there's always some "moment in history" or a "look back, remember when" segment. Don't get me wrong, I love the Dallas legacy but I want some real news about today's team not a recap of yesteryear. (I think they do that because they don't have any real news to report)

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I agree.
Aside from the audio library that DC.Com offers daily, I think the dallas cowboys website is pretty crappy.
I love the BP press conferences and sometimes the radio shows but couldn't they at least provide us with streaming video of that stuff instead of just audio?
Aside from those broadcasts, dc.com is really jumbled and unorganized. I don't like the webpage and think it's hard to navigate it. The columns are almost always redundant information and there's always some "moment in history" or a "look back, remember when" segment. Don't get me wrong, I love the Dallas legacy but I want some real news about today's team not a recap of yesteryear. (I think they do that because they don't have any real news to report)

I agre 100%. How hard can it be to just get the same people who manage the Broncos site to manage the Boys site?