Smallville Season 10

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Old threads be damned!

As of last weekend I'm all caught up and pumped for Season 10!

Clark finally flies and dons the suit

[youtubehd]rY31TUsiSdA[/youtubehd]

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;3493060 said:
Anybody watch that show?

I had a roomate in college that watched that crap.

He also watched CSI and Law and Order too.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Looks like they're using the same suit from the recent movie.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
otero1;3493026 said:
Old threads be damned!

As of last weekend I'm all caught up and pumped for Season 10!

Clark finally flies and dons the suit

It took them 10 seasons to get to the point where he flies? What a pile of dog turds.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
c0wb0y_m0nkey;3493126 said:
It took them 10 seasons to get to the point where he flies? What a pile of dog turds.
Technically, he had flown before this upcoming season. Several seasons ago, Kal-El was either 'possessed' by Zod or infected with red kryptonite (if I recall correctly) and flew from his family farm to Lex Luthor's private jet, which was in-flight. Just before he took off, he had brushed aside Martha Kent. As she was falling backwards in slow motion, rippling waves of energy radiated outward from beneath his feet as he slightly bent his knees as if he were pushing himself off the ground. It was a pretty cool scene, but Clark did not remember any of it once he regained his senses.

During the series' pilot episode, he awoke and found himself hollering above his bed. The realization jarred him fully awake and he fell on the bed. Afterwards, he thought that he had been dreaming the whole thing.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
He also flew using the Legion ring. This upcoming season will be where he actually flies with his power harnessed from the yellow sun.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Rampage;3493060 said:
Anybody watch that show?

I watch it. Ever since they wrote Lex Luthor out of the show it's been kinda painful to watch but I feel obligated after this long to finish the series. Last season wasn't too bad though.