Twitter: Smith, Wilson, & Cooks all expected to practice

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Funny how we can never agree on anything lol. I thought this was an easy one. Who can play, plays. And that's that.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Oh man great news.

I really wasn’t up for the narrative of….let’s let them rest another week, and we will easily beat Arizona.

Next thing you know you’re 2-1 with a conference loss you can’t afford.

Carson

Reaction score
Oh man great news.

I really wasn’t up for the narrative of….let’s let them rest another week, and we will easily beat Arizona.

Next thing you know you’re 2-1 with a conference loss you can’t afford.
I’m with you. I would let Smith rest another week as hamstrings are tricky. The rest should be good.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m with you. I would let Smith rest another week as hamstrings are tricky. The rest should be good.
I’m quite far from being the team doctor, but if you practice Thursday and Friday unlimited, you generally end up playing Sunday.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't know which player I'm more excited to see play out of Tyler n Dono (Cooks has played). This soft tissue injury guys shouldn't be rushed, but I Ole Britt knows when their ready.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh: at fans saying, "don't play them vs. Cardinals".

Fans have lost all perspective. Or maybe some never had it. Look at how many gimmes the Cowboys have lost over the years. Even when Jimmy was rolling and winning 12+ a year with a roster no team could touch, you could count on a couple times per year the team not showing up. Cowboys can't take any game for granted.

quickccc

Reaction score
This is how I feel.

However do not take Arizona lightly. They were competitive and could've won both games.

I believe Chuma will miss a few weeks. If he does, you can IR him in a few weeks and bring Waletzko back.
Arizona competitive vs ..whom ?
That Giants team was a pushover vs us (yet again) .... and that was on their own down pour rain home turf.

I haven't heard about Chuma's elbow injury being that bad (missing weeks)