Game Day SNF: Peyton Bowl: Indy vs Broncos

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I hope the Broncos lose because they'll have more motivation next week when they play the Commanders.

I think Denver will easily put 50 points on the Commanders.

Whether they lose or not, they still would have 50 on the Commanders. The Broncos don't want to lose grounds to the Chiefs.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
That's not the issue, though. The issue is whether Irsay should have been criticizing him. I agree with your assessment of Peyton Manning. I don't agree that Irsay (who benefited from a Super Bowl win because of Manning) should be publicly criticizing him.

I hear ya... I think Irsay was just making honest comments NOT necessarily criticizing him.

MagicMan

Reaction score
should of kicked the FG earlier......got greedy there...too much time lost. . anyway, another one bites the dust.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Colts have beaten the 49ers, Seahawks and now the Broncos. IMO they are the best team in the league. Their defense is legit.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Colts have beaten the 49ers, Seahawks and now the Broncos. IMO they are the best team in the league. Their defense is legit.

And they're the type of team that can win in the cold. But they may not have to. They look like a very solid team.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The Colts went from duds to contenders very quickly. Funny how that happens sometime.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
What happens if Denver is a wildcard due to KC winning the division? Does denver still get homefield advantage if they have the second best record? Or does that not count since they are a wild card team?

*Assuming they lose the division to KC*

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What happens if Denver is a wildcard due to KC winning the division? Does denver still get homefield advantage if they have the second best record? Or does that not count since they are a wild card team?

*Assuming they lose the division to KC*

If Denver gets the wildcard, they would have to go on the road for the first game. It goes by seedings, they would not be the 2nd seed even if they had the 2nd best record.