So I have a question about Hurts

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
The announcers said at halftime that Hurts went into coaches office, behind a closed door and received an IV at the half. Philly has training tables etc. So why go into the coaches office behind a closed door for an IV? Then he runs out fine with no limp. Anyone else find that odd?

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Or he went to see the equipment trainer person guy, and switched out game balls

GMO415

Reaction score
I'm more concerned about DAL unable to beat a winning team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The announcers said at halftime that Hurts went into coaches office, behind a closed door and received an IV at the half. Philly has training tables etc. So why go into the coaches office behind a closed door for an IV? Then he runs out fine with no limp. Anyone else find that odd?
Nothing uncommon to me. Got shot up in his tush and was good to go. They use to shoot up Romo's back when he was here at the end.

Ozone22

Reaction score
If you can watch the old sports movies North Dallas Forty, On Any Given Sunday. They explain how the NFL really works

bottleKids

Reaction score
Nothing uncommon to me. Got shot up in his tush and was good to go. They use to shoot up Romo's back when he was here at the end.
See you and I disagree about our QB a lot, but this is why you are one of my favorite posters. You have:

1.) a good memory
2.) not a conspiracist theorist
3.) and call it like you see it.

I think if Dak plays like he did this week the next few weeks, you and I are going to be really identical thought wise with the circus that is the Dallas Cowboys (who we can't help but love).

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
See you and I disagree about our QB a lot, but this is why you are one of my favorite posters. You have:

1.) a good memory
2.) not a conspiracist theorist
3.) and call it like you see it.

I think if Dak plays like he did this week the next few weeks, you and I are going to be really identical thought wise with the circus that is the Dallas Cowboys (who we can't help but love).
Good stuff. And yeah i'm not gonna reach for the conspiracy stuff here or at all really. I don't think there's a scenario where its good for the Cowboys to suck or lose games like this if there was one.

But yeah man I was at a crossroads with Dak after the 49ers game. It was rough. I couldn't do much defending. But i'll take these last 3 games from him. He came up short....yet again yesterday. I get it. But this is what we want. You want him to overcome bad RT play or lack of running game. He did. Gotta close it out. I think we're getting closer to what we all want as far as his play goes.

bottleKids

Reaction score
Good stuff. And yeah i'm not gonna reach for the conspiracy stuff here or at all really. I don't think there's a scenario where its good for the Cowboys to suck or lose games like this if there was one.

But yeah man I was at a crossroads with Dak after the 49ers game. It was rough. I couldn't do much defending. But i'll take these last 3 games from him. He came up short....yet again yesterday. I get it. But this is what we want. You want him to overcome bad RT play or lack of running game. He did. Gotta close it out. I think we're getting closer to what we all want as far as his play goes.
Exactly - he played great yesterday, and I have to give him props, but the small things that happened could have been the difference, but next time maybe they don't and we get that Dub.

We are all wanting the same thing from him, and the team... its been a long 30 years lol... I am 100% Jaded and grumpy!

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score

Have to agree with you my man, I was always in the middle on Dak with a slight lean towards the left on wanting to move on from him. BUT yesterday he played good and the lost was not on him. I will take the Dak we have seen the last 3 weeks over the Dak at the beginning of the season. I am cool with this Dak and wish he had been playing this way from the beginning.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly - he played great yesterday, and I have to give him props, but the small things that happened could have been the difference, but next time maybe they don't and we get that Dub.

We are all wanting the same thing from him, and the team... its been a long 30 years lol... I am 100% Jaded and grumpy!
Yeah him stepping out of bounds on the 2 point conversion.......robbed us of 2 points and making it a field goal game but ultimately they were on the 6 and had a chance to win.