So I think Belichick wants to coach the Giants

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so glad we have Garrett! ******! If that actually happened we wouldn’t sniff a win over them until he retires. I hope it does. Maybe it forces Jerky Jones to put on his big boy pants and hire a real coach that doesn’t have to coddle him.

canters

Reaction score
I have serious doubts B.B. wants to leave and coach a new team without a QB at his age. My degree of concern about him coming to NY is low.

I hate to use the term fake news, but I have my doubts about this ESPN story.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
so glad we have Garrett! ******! If that actually happened we wouldn’t sniff a win over them until he retires. I hope it does. Maybe it forces Jerky Jones to put on his big boy pants and hire a real coach that doesn’t have to coddle him.

While Belichick has certainly dominated the division, he has about a .500 record against the dolphins, even the Jets with all their dysfunction have beaten the Patriots several times. So while I would not want to see Belichick coach the Giants, it's a huge exaggeration to say we'd never beat them.

CheapietheCheapskate

Reaction score
I posted this yesterday and everyone thought it was bunk.
It's legit. He only wants to coach the Giants if he leaves. And there is a very real possibility he leaves. Brady and Kraft teamed up against him and he is really pissed.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have serious doubts B.B. wants to leave and coach a new team without a QB at his age. My degree of concern about him coming to NY is low.

I hate to use the term fake news, but I have my doubts about this ESPN story.

Agreed it would be Jimmy Johnson x1000 kind of stupid.

bb721

Reaction score
He only wants to coach the Giants if he leaves. And there is a very real possibility he leaves.

He can’t just leave and go to the Giants, he is under contract with the Patriots. Even if he quits he isn’t free to sign with another team. The only way it can happen is if he gets fired, or the teams work out a trade like the Raiders and Bucaneers did for Gruden.

CheapietheCheapskate

Reaction score
He can’t just leave and go to the Giants, he is under contract with the Patriots. Even if he quits he isn’t free to sign with another team. The only way it can happen is if he gets fired, or the teams work out a trade like the Raiders and Bucaneers did for Gruden.
Funny you should say that. Rumor is the Giants 1st for Belichick.

Pants

Reaction score
If Belecheat was younger, I could see this....what better statement that to go the team that beat NE twice in the SB...but, Belecheat likely does't want to start over and if the giants actually had to trade for him, then that defeats the whole purpose of the make-over...BB wouldn't be able to draft his spiffy new QB with the #2 pick (although, you could see NE selecting BRady's replacement if that deal ever went down)....not gonna happen, at least not for the #2 pick in the draft

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
BB will either retire or go to a team closer to competing than the Giants....at his age he won't undertake a complete overhaul that's also going to have cap issues after spending 200M in FA just two years ago.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
ESPN is really hammering the pats with these stories and all hell will break loose when/if the pats lose in the playoffs. I don’t see BB leaving the pats anytime soon. Maybe after Brady retires at the age of 50

cowboyec

Reaction score
I think he wants to be Cowboys head-coach if he were to leave NE.
•he loves Coach Landry.
•he loves Nfl history.

•Coach Landry was a def mastermind...very innovative on both sides of the ball.
•Coach Landry was business like on gameday...stoic,determined...kept emotions in check.
•Coach Landry was known for his unique look on game day....suit,tie and his iconic fedora.

•Coach Belichick is a def mastermind...very innovative on both sides of the ball.
•Coach Belichick is business like on gameday...stoic,determined...keeps his emotions in check.
•Coach Belichick is known for his unique look on game day....warm-up suit and his iconic hoody.

therefore...by deductive reasoning...Bill Belichick wants to coach OUR beloved COWBOYS.
ITS DESTINY.
FROM THE FEDORA....TO THE HOODY!!!!!!!!!!