So, is it time someone should be fired?

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
special teams coach needs to go we have given up a td on a return and the return teams still look awfully weak

Ratmatt

Reaction score
LarryCanadian;1114192 said:
I'm sorry, I know the league and Cowboys love Zimmer, but I thought the defense was suppossed to carry this team this year. I know the offense has put a lot of points on the board for the other side, with either outright touchdowns/safeties or giving up the ball in our own redzone (as well as making turnovers in other teams redzone) but....

We have a ton of young talent and money on D. Our Blitzes continue to be the worst in the league, when we try to do them. Our safeties still give up big plays on a consistent basis. These are reoccurring problems that should have been addressed and haven't.

I say Zimmer needs to go, but I don't see it happening yet.

On offense, well I think the Oline coach has to go. Someone has to pay, even if they didn't "buy the right groceries" on the line.

I think things need to be shaken up.

Do we fire someone soon?

LarryCanadian
If someone has to go,why not parcells.

Ratmatt

Reaction score
kØwbØy;1114215 said:
O-line needs to go. its not helping our Qb and most importantly our running game.
I'm not saying the coaching on the offensive line isn't part to blame,but the biggest problem with the line is talent.Their very mediocre across the line.It was their worse problem last year,and they really didn't do much,in the way of good,to address it.That is the head coaches fault.He knows better than that.You can't win without a good offensive line.They tried to sell this offensive line to us all off-season long,and we all bought into it,including me.Now it will keep us from the playoffs this year,just like it did last year.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I know the league and Cowboys love Zimmer, but I thought the defense was suppossed to carry this team this year. I know the offense has put a lot of points on the board for the other side, with either outright touchdowns/safeties or giving up the ball in our own redzone (as well as making turnovers in other teams redzone) but....

We have a ton of young talent and money on D. Our Blitzes continue to be the worst in the league, when we try to do them. Our safeties still give up big plays on a consistent basis. These are reoccurring problems that should have been addressed and haven't.

On offense, well I think the Oline coach has to go. Someone has to pay, even if they didn't "buy the right groceries" on the line.

Do we fire someone soon?

LarryCanadian

The entire coaching staff, and I mean EVERYONE, needs to go after this season. Zimmer should have never been retained in the first place, as I and many others said at the time.

I don't think they will fire anyone in mid-season as that is not Parcells' style but Sparano would be the obvious choice if I had to pick someone who might be the scapegoat.

Reaction score

Do we fire someone soon?

LarryCanadian

i don't necessarily disagree.

however, i do not think mid-season is the time to do this.

you do this midseason, you are essentially tanking the season. i think you play the hand out, for better, or for worse.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Fire all the coaches and replace them with our mod squad :D

HC - Reality when something goes wrong we always blame him anyways
DC and Kicking coach - Hos :D
OC - CBZ he's been around so long he's seen everything
ST - Juke well cause he's "special"
OL - WG she would straighen them out
DL - Duane
LB - Winki
Secondary - TB cause he's tricky :D
TE - BP self explainatory :D
RB - Dale

Yeag - cheerleader selection :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to fire the equipment manager...just because he seems like he can not be trusted with private items.

superpunk

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1115869 said:
I want to fire the equipment manager...just because he seems like he can not be trusted with private items.

Or outfitting TO with the proper shoes.

:bang2:

superpunk

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1115882 said:
Or duct tape for his mouth and stickum :D

airsoft-shotgun-m3combo3big.jpg

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
While all of the Mods are busy coaching...The board burns down.

The people cry out 'Why did you leave us here unprotected"

Yeagermeister;1115861 said:
Fire all the coaches and replace them with our mod squad :D

HC - Reality when something goes wrong we always blame him anyways
DC and Kicking coach - Hos :D
OC - CBZ he's been around so long he's seen everything
ST - Juke well cause he's "special"
OL - WG she would straighen them out
DL - Duane
LB - Winki
Secondary - TB cause he's tricky :D
TE - BP self explainatory :D
RB - Dale

Yeag - cheerleader selection :D

cowboyed

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1115783 said:
Wait til the end of season ....evauluate, then fire if required

True enough but what if you have the lunatics are running the asylum syndrome.

DallasKnight

Reaction score
Hey, Zimmer has never been able to call an aggressive scheme for our D. I'd rather have an attacking D than a bend but don't break D. I don't care what the stats say, or where we are ranked Defensive-wise. Zimmer makes us play a wussy D.

And the Olineman coach needs to be shot twice. Once in each brain cell he has. Can our Olinemen really be this bad?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Do we fire someone soon?
Yeah. Fire the guys who run across the EZ with the flags.

Cheerleaders could do that job in a much more entertaining fashion.

cowboyed

Reaction score
percyhoward;1116200 said:
Yeah. Fire the guys who run across the EZ with the flags.

Cheerleaders could do that job in a much more entertaining fashion.

I agree those flag runners are annoying. Naked cheerleaders in particular would be more entertaining. Maybe start calling this Mondo Football with Frederico Fellini being head coach.