So... living in New York

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This was some weekend for me....

Had to suffer at the end of the game Sat night knowing that the only shot at any kind of future sanity meant that Sunday had to be a big time loss for NY teams LOL

So.... watching the Jets game... I call for close then a blowout... GOT IT! = half of NY quiet... mission half accomplished.... dont have to hear much about Dallas LOL

Then a couple of hours before Giants game I hear Giants fans talking about Dallas game and laughing..... so I couldnt resist.... out comes "Philly gonna bring da PAIN"..... response "you must be a Dallas fan"..... I dont respond right away.... again "Philly has got something for you Giants fans... look out for Garcia"............ So in between my two outburst.... you could see an UNEASY FEELING overtake the small crowd... they knew what I was saying and prob saw it happening too.... THAT when they asked again.... you must be a Dallas fan.... I said THATS RIGHT, Romo will be back next year.... NOW the look on their face was... "hmmm.... yeah maybe, just maybe"...........

I will walk away with "Philly gonna bring da pain".....

Yeah I felt dirty... but like I said... I live in NY.... had to root for Philly just to avoid any NY team in playoff when Dallas is not.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Look on the bright side. You won't have to hear about a running back named after patio lighting anymore. :)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
YoMick;1299159 said:
This was some weekend for me....

Had to suffer at the end of the game Sat night knowing that the only shot at any kind of future sanity meant that Sunday had to be a big time loss for NY teams LOL

So.... watching the Jets game... I call for close then a blowout... GOT IT! = half of NY quiet... mission half accomplished.... dont have to hear much about Dallas LOL

Then a couple of hours before Giants game I hear Giants fans talking about Dallas game and laughing..... so I couldnt resist.... out comes "Philly gonna bring da PAIN"..... response "you must be a Dallas fan"..... I dont respond right away.... again "Philly has got something for you Giants fans... look out for Garcia"............ So in between my two outburst.... you could see an UNEASY FEELING overtake the small crowd... they knew what I was saying and prob saw it happening too.... THAT when they asked again.... you must be a Dallas fan.... I said THATS RIGHT, Romo will be back next year.... NOW the look on their face was... "hmmm.... yeah maybe, just maybe"...........

I will walk away with "Philly gonna bring da pain".....

Yeah I felt dirty... but like I said... I live in NY.... had to root for Philly just to avoid any NY team in playoff when Dallas is not.

I know what you mean. It is the same in hockey for me. I cheer for Montreal but live in Vancouver. Difference division and conference but many out here hate the Canadiens because like the Cowboys to the Eagles, they are all that the Canucks are not. The day the Cannots are knocked out is a great day for CCF.

You got a double whammy today.