So maybe receiving the ball first isn't that bad

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I remember a lot of fans use to call Mike an idiot for not deferring when he wins a toss.....how this team starts seems to be crucial and it took awhile but i now understanding why some teams win the toss but don't elect to defer.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I remember a lot of fans use to call Mike an idiot for not deferring when he wins a toss.....how this team starts seems to be crucial and it took awhile but i now understanding why some teams win the toss but don't elect to defer.
I don’t have a problem with taking the ball first usually. If your offense is good which ours usually is, it’s fine.

Wouldn’t have mattered today obviously.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t have a problem with taking the ball first usually. If your offense is good which ours usually is, it’s fine.

Wouldn’t have mattered today obviously.
I missed the beginning of the game I honestly don't know if they deferred or not I assumed Bills won the toss and received ball?

It might've mattered today. I honestly think those penalties on 3rd down and Dak missing Cooks hurt us. Extremely. I think its as completely different game if Dak hits Cooks for a touchdown.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
I missed the beginning of the game I honestly don't know if they deferred or not I assumed Bills won the toss and received ball?

It might've mattered today. I honestly think those penalties on 3rd down and Dak missing Cooks hurt us. Extremely. I think its as completely different game if Dak hits Cooks for a touchdown.
ALWAYS DEFER. Always. End of story. D needs get stop.