So now what?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Well, I wore my new blue Cowboy tee last night for the first and last time! :eek:

Anyway, I know there are many dissapointed fans today, but, look around...there are far worse things to worry about then losing a football game.

The Cowboys have a good foundation now, so it will be exciting to see what this coming year brings..

So, now that the season is over for the Cowboys and us fans...who are you going to root for now to go to the SuperBowl?

As for me, I think I'm going to jump on the Saints bandwagon now, since they have an x-coach of ours and some of our players...

What about ya'll...who are you going to root for now?

:star:
Keep the faith and hope alive...it will get better. :)

2much2soon

Reaction score
I agree on all points.
And I will be rooting for the Saints, too. The thought of philthy winning anything sickens me.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1297738 said:
There is another team? I don't think so.

I agree...but, our team is done. So, to keep some interest for the rest of the season I'm going to root for the Saints.

If you don't want to root for anyone, that's your choice. Don't brood too much...it won't be good for you...

;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone except Giant, Eagles, Patriots.

As for the SB, the team that wins me money.
I have AFC 8, NFC 1 on the squares, every score pays $700.
$200 per square.

Gordon

Reaction score
5Stars;1297653 said:
Anyway, I know there are many dissapointed fans today, but, look around...there are far worse things to worry about then losing a football game.

This puts things in perspective, but I'm still completely depressed.

Anyway, I'm not really gonna watch the play-offs. I do consider myself a huge football fan outside of the Cowboys, always watching every televised game I can, but after that loss, I need as little reminder as possible. I will watch the Super Bowl obviously. I'm rooting for the Chargers or Colts. I'd like to see Manning/Dungy or Shottenheimer get that monkey off their backs as they're all classy and great football minds/players.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Just sit back and be glad you're not a Commanders fan. At least we have a future -- and a draft to look forward to.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Gordon;1297876 said:
This puts things in perspective, but I'm still completely depressed.

Anyway, I'm not really gonna watch the play-offs. I do consider myself a huge football fan outside of the Cowboys, always watching every televised game I can, but after that loss, I need as little reminder as possible. I will watch the Super Bowl obviously. I'm rooting for the Chargers or Colts. I'd like to see Manning/Dungy or Shottenheimer get that monkey off their backs as they're all classy and great football minds/players.

Do what you need to do. However, things are really looking better then they have IN A LONG TIME...

;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theogt;1297882 said:
Just sit back and be glad you're not a Commanders fan. At least we have a future -- and a draft to look forward to.

Very well said! ;)

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
5Stars;1297653 said:
Well, I wore my new blue Cowboy tee last night for the first and last time! :eek:

The Cowboys have a good foundation now, so it will be exciting to see what this coming year brings..

So, now that the season is over for the Cowboys and us fans...who are you going to root for now to go to the SuperBowl?

As for me, I think I'm going to jump on the Saints bandwagon now, since they have an x-coach of ours and some of our players...

What about ya'll...who are you going to root for now?

:star:
Keep the faith and hope alive...it will get better. :)

well i wore my jason witten jersey for the last time until we win a playoff game. Next year it will be the ratty old aikman with the 8 so faded it looks like a 9 on the back lmao kinda like a romo jersey with aikman on the back.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now what you ask?

Well, knowing Bill......we'll probably move Demarcus Ware to FS for next year for starters.
He'll probably redo Riveras contract and give him more money, second.

Third, I can see Richie Cunningham coming back to as defensive coordinator. Most definitely.

Jim Burt......kicking coach.

We'll be fine - we tons of potential.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sarge;1298119 said:
So now what you ask?

Well, knowing Bill......we'll probably move Demarcus Ware to FS for next year for starters.
He'll probably redo Riveras contract and give him more money, second.

Third, I can see Richie Cunningham coming back to as defensive coordinator. Most definitely.

Jim Burt......kicking coach.

We'll be fine - we tons of potential.

I like your ideas! How about you take over as coach?

;)