So... Rocky gets a SB ring

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
with the Colts.....wasnt he a Cowboy for a week or so last season? Then Bill let him go....

is he any good? main player? or?

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
From the Colts games I watched during the playoffs, he seemed to be in on a lot of special teams tackles. I only saw the Patriots/Colts and the SB though. Seemed like a high motor guy, always running hard on kickoff/punt covg.

Crazy88

Reaction score
Boiman got cut in the last cut down as training camp closed as far as i recall. He is apparantly a back up for the colts and a special teamer only. Still he must be pretty glad he gets a ring after getting cut in training camp :)

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Jerry forked over a million dollar signing bonus to this guy. great special teamer and versatile enough to play mult. LB positions. I think he got caught up in us having to keep 2 kickers early in the season. he also broke his wrist early in camp and missed some time.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;1372892 said:
with the Colts.....wasnt he a Cowboy for a week or so last season? Then Bill let him go....

is he any good? main player? or?
We traded for the guy, then BP cut him. Another BP mistake. What else is new? The Colts obviously found a use for him, where BP couldn't. BP is a genius you know. LOL

fweegy

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, (I'm sure you all will), but didn't Drew Henson get a ring? wasn't he signed by the Colts? Or were the Colts just thinking about it?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1373006 said:
We traded for the guy, then BP cut him. Another BP mistake. What else is new? The Colts obviously found a use for him, where BP couldn't. BP is a genius you know. LOL

We didnt trade for him

cutting him wasnt a mistake

BP did have a use for him special teams same as the colts

Only here he was beat out by Oliver Hoyte

skinsscalper

Reaction score
MC KAos;1373077 said:
Tim Duncan:3

That's pretty funny considering San Antonio isn't even in Dallas' league this year. It's O.K. though, you'll be fun to laugh at when the playoffs start.

SS

:star:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ryan Fowler is pretty good and he deserved to be on this team and thats why guys like Boiman didnt make the final cut.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;1373061 said:
Oh really? Exactly what did we give up to get him? Please document.
Oh, am I wrong about that? Well, it just goes to show even I can make a mistake every decade or so.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
MC KAos;1373077 said:
Tim Duncan:3
Dallas is so much better than the Spurs this year, it ain't funny.

The Spurs, I'm afraid, may not make it out of the first round this year if they're matched up with someone like the Lakers.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1372900 said:
antoine walker rings: 1
dirk nowitzki: 0

I hate free loaders

Dirk the Jerk never deserves one the only team that should ever win the NBA is the Spurs.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1373391 said:
Dirk the Jerk never deserves one the only team that should ever win the NBA is the Spurs.
I'm afraid you'll be disappointed one way or the other come June this year.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Teague31;1372954 said:
Jerry forked over a million dollar signing bonus to this guy. great special teamer and versatile enough to play mult. LB positions. I think he got caught up in us having to keep 2 kickers early in the season. he also broke his wrist early in camp and missed some time.

A Bill Bates type?