So The Commanders and Extremeskins.com have formed a partnership?

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
He does seem moer like a hunt and peck type of typer to me.

lspain1

Reaction score
Funxva said:
He does seem moer like a hunt and peck type of typer to me.

Hey, I use the HPC method myself.....Hunt, Peck and Cuss.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Dan Snyder buying a fan site? he is proving himself as an idiot . what is there to buy in that site?I never learned one thing from that site..ohh mybe just ( Beat dallas or we hate dallas) mybe it makes him feel better...God how much i love we beat them and crush them again so Dany boy can buy the Hogs too

lspain1

Reaction score
DB.COOPER said:
Dan Snyder buying a fan site? he is proving himself as an idiot . what is there to buy in that site?I never learned one thing from that site..ohh mybe just ( Beat dallas or we hate dallas) mybe it makes him feel better...God how much i love we beat them and crush them again so Dany boy can buy the Hogs too

Blog sites are all the rage these days. Snyder probably didn't "pay" a lot for the site. It gives him another media outlet and an instant audience and a sounding board to his fan base. It doesn't sound idiotic to me.

bsheeern

Reaction score
From Bang

In the days before you bought the team, who was your favorite all time Commanders player?

Quote:
Dan Snyder

I'm a big fan of Pat Fischer. Obviously Doug Williams, Sonny Jurgensen. All the Commanders greats and the future greats with us now.
DOUG WILLIAMS? Are you kidding me.....Go ahead and throw Timmy Smith in there as well!!!

I find that to be pretty funny.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
lspain1 said:
Blog sites are all the rage these days. Snyder probably didn't "pay" a lot for the site. It gives him another media outlet and an instant audience and a sounding board to his fan base. It doesn't sound idiotic to me.
It's actually an excellent move.
I'm quite sure he didn't "pay" anything. It's probably just a verbal agreement/acknowledgement of sorts.
I think it would be in any owners' best interest to connect to the fanbase in such a way.
Get Jerry on the phone.