So the race is on

Rackat

Reaction score
Colts and Green Bay trying to get their 3rd Lombardi, 2nd in the Brett Favre and Payton Manning eras.

Brady and the Pats trying to get to Four Lombardi's and place Brady with Terry Bradshaw as the only QB to win 4.

Dallas and Pittsburgh racing to see who can get to 6 Lombardi's first. And even San Fran is not looking too awful this year.

Which is more intriguing to you? I would love to see the Pat's stumble over their frigging cameras, and I like Brett the player, I don't want to see Green bay do anything this year. San Fran is showing signs of life, but are still a year or two out. Dallas and Pittsburgh have Decades of reputation at stake.

I would love to see the Boys whoop the Steelers in the Super Bowl, not only getting #6, but denying Pittsburgh their 6th at the same time.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Rackat;1667744 said:
Colts and Green Bay trying to get their 3rd Lombardi, 2nd in the Brett Favre and Payton Manning eras.

Green Bay already has three Lombardis but you're right about it being the second one for Favre if they win it again.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Packers are a tad overrated IMO.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Rackat;1667744 said:
Brady and the Pats trying to get to Four Lombardi's and place Brady with Terry Bradshaw as the only QB to win 4.

Joe Montana wants a word with you...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'd like to see Us and some other scrub team from the afc get in. No more steelers in the SB or New cheatland, I don't need their SB numbers going up anymore.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Yeah, I would love to see us absolutely dominate Pittsburgh 56-3 in the SB after beating the Forty Whiners 72-0 in the NFC title game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
What about the eagles? McPuke and the eagles just scored 439 points yesterday...and all the eagle fans say this is the year! They are finally going to get that Lombardi...or so I hear.

;)