So Tony is still a choker and Eli is God...

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
right? Romo was THE MAN as he has been in many important games throughout his young career. Witten was HUGE on that 3rd down! TO dropped a pass and pulled up shy of a first that cost us a possession, BUT he was at least man enough to stand with those "co-conspirators" after the game. TO also had a nice downfield block on a long gain - that stuff is big. Contrary to the belief of that small group of TO apologists, we're all rooting for TO! He's our star WR and we need him. Now just shut up and play TO! No more interviews complaining about schemes or touches. Just keep blocking downfield and hold on to the damn ball and you'll help us all shut Werder, BSPN and the rest of the NFL up!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The title is misleading. You went from Romo to Witten to TO without mentioning Eli once.

J/K. Nice post.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BIGDen;2494159 said:
right? Romo was THE MAN as he has been in many important games throughout his young career. Witten was HUGE on that 3rd down! TO dropped a pass and pulled up shy of a first that cost us a possession, BUT he was at least man enough to stand with those "co-conspirators" after the game. TO also had a nice downfield block on a long gain - that stuff is big. Contrary to the belief of that small group of TO apologists, we're all rooting for TO! He's our star WR and we need him. Now just shut up and play TO! No more interviews complaining about schemes or touches. Just keep blocking downfield and hold on to the damn ball and you'll help us all shut Werder, BSPN and the rest of the NFL up!

TO can continue to do what he has probably been doing all season long... having meetings with his OC. I see nothing wrong with that and also see no need for him to shut up.

sbark

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2494171 said:
Well to be fair, he's missing Plaxico BUT Romo is still the man...

and Jacobs, but hey we were Missing Romo 1st time around, RW--ss Kosier and more....

thats football...........its a 20 game War......:star:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
He has to do something this year. He is so up when they win and so down when they lose.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2494191 said:
The title is misleading. You went from Romo to Witten to TO without mentioning Eli once.

J/K. Nice post.

I know! I'm an idiot! Living in NJ having to listen to all this Giants/Eli crap had me ready to go on about that, but then something happened when I got to the Zone. The drama....it sucked me back in.....:)
BTW I think Eli is like 1-4 against Romo.
God this win felt good!!!!!!!!

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Considering our injuries this year, I sure as hell don't want to hear any excuses regarding the Giant's injuries. Yea, they didn't have Burress or Jacobs. We didn't have Felix Jones, we were playing a third string
Guard, we were missing our starting SS and our second best cover corner, our punter, and for the most part, Barber, who clearly wasn't anywhere near healthy.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Romo is not going to be considered great until he wins a Super Bowl. That's how Cowboys quarterbacks are measured.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2494367 said:
Romo is not going to be considered great until he wins a Super Bowl. That's how Cowboys quarterbacks are measured.

Of course, but I have watched this guy for almost 3 years now and he shows me MUCH more positive than negative. Like Peyton Manning and John Elway, I believe Tony will shed the negative label that (I believe) has been given to him too soon in his young career. We shall see over the next few years. But tonight Tony is DA MAN and all I hear around me in NJ is Giants fans crying themselves to sleep as their carriage is turning into a pumpkin before everyone's eyes! :laugh2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2494171 said:
Well to be fair, he's missing Plaxico BUT Romo is still the man...

They were missing 2 OL as well(their RT left the game, as did their LG).

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was an outstanding game by our D, but having 2 OL missing didn't help them either.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BIGDen;2494215 said:
BTW I think Eli is like 1-4 against Romo.
God this win felt good!!!!!!!!

I think you are right. If I'm not mistaken, Romo is 4-0 against Eli (the Giants) in the regular season. The only loss was in the playoffs. Hopefully, we can avenge that this postseason.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2494499 said:
They were missing 2 OL as well(their RT left the game, as did their LG).

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was an outstanding game by our D, but having 2 OL missing didn't help them either.
We were sacking Eli before those guys left the game.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2494502 said:
I think you are right. If I'm not mistaken, Romo is 4-0 against Eli (the Giants) in the regular season. The only loss was in the playoffs. Hopefully, we can avenge that this postseason.

From your mouth to God's ears. You have no idea how tough it is to live in NJ as a Cowboys fan these days...
Tonight was AWESOME! I may not sleep.