So we have a defensive coordinator with this type of resume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Marinelli was only unemployed after a crazy situation with the Bears. Ownership and GM wanted Marinelli to stay and help pick the next head coach but when Phil Emery chose Marc Trestman, Marinelli said screw it (he wanted Bruce Arians, the right choice) and bailed.

Now Phil Emery and Marc Trestman are deservingly unemployed and Marinelli got a well-earned extension. Marinelli is a respected mind in football and I'm glad he's on our staff.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Rodgers is possibly the best at throwing against the blitz. Fail either way in my opinion

Also watching the game again, and Rodgers over time, he has uncanny velocity/accuracy, and to me uses his arm strength more than most QB's

That first TD is a prime example, he's actually off balance and still throws a dart. And by off balance I mean semi falling sideways, not the typical didn't plant back foot variety...

JBS

Reaction score
Its just as sad that it took double digit posts for somebody to correct the 2013 unemployment line

OP fanhood must not go back very far...

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Lame thread, not even "troll" enough to get people riled up.

You even fail at being a troll. Hilarious.

bark

Reaction score
If you are interested in an explanation on why we didn't blitz bob strum broke it down nicely. Green bay deployed a set with randle Cobb in the backfield and 4 WRs that would have made it foolish to blitz

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
Even with one leg Rodgers has such a firecracker quick release any all out blitzing would have killed us.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
Lol, try making the playoffs with those Bear offenses in a division where Rodgers plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.