So we make our bones in the playoffs

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Regardless of tonight the team is good enough to squeak into the playoffs as a wildcard. The talent is there to make a run but mentally this team needs to have a come to Jesus type moment or it will be another repeat of the last 25 years.

Personally I don’t think we have the makeup of a championship team. Not enough discipline and not enough smarts starting with the HC. All the talent in the world wont overcome dumb and we saw that tonight yet again.

And for the record, Dak is playing better ball but inside the twenty I have no confidence in this team at all. Ferguson is no Witten and as good as Lamb is he’s no jump ball receiver like Dez was. We don’t even know what a fade looks like anymore.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say they squeak in. It will feel like that with the Eagles being so far ahead and getting the bye, but Dallas could end up as a wild card while having as good of a record as the #2 seed.

I do not think they can win three road playoff games though.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
You’re assuming we get to the playoffs. If we do how can anyone expect them to win? Chokers in big games. Why would that change?

Satchel89

Reaction score
This team is like every Cowboy team over the last 3 Decades... Overrated...Turds. I'm just being honest...Quit watching this Mirage...Jerry ain't taking my money anymore. Haven't watched one game this year and my life is better for it

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas will rack up some wins here before Buffalo and get a WC. But, they can’t win three in a row when it counts, especially on grass fields when they come.

ICP

Reaction score
The only bone we will have in the playoffs is someone burying us like one

CordovaRaider

Reaction score
Regardless of tonight the team is good enough to squeak into the playoffs as a wildcard. The talent is there to make a run but mentally this team needs to have a come to Jesus type moment or it will be another repeat of the last 25 years.

Personally I don’t think we have the makeup of a championship team. Not enough discipline and not enough smarts starting with the HC. All the talent in the world wont overcome dumb and we saw that tonight yet again.

And for the record, Dak is playing better ball but inside the twenty I have no confidence in this team at all. Ferguson is no Witten and as good as Lamb is he’s no jump ball receiver like Dez was. We don’t even know what a fade looks like anymore.
Won’t beat the 49ers or Eagles on the road…so does it really matter???

Dak can’t beat those teams on the road…

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Cant even beat a team with a winning record. Saying the Cowboys are a Wild card team would be a Bold prediction at this point. Seattle, Eagles, buffalo, Miami, Detroit, Washington to close out. If we are lucky split with Washington. Safer bet to say this is MM last year and your looking at another rebuild.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Muhahahahahaha

Dak is going to disappoint you there to good sir

fivetwos

Reaction score
Won’t beat the 49ers or Eagles on the road…so does it really matter???

Dak can’t beat those teams on the road…
This team COULD beat either one on the road at a given time.

Will they win THREE in a row in January as the five seed? No shot.

If you’re looking for a championship, it’s over. If you’re looking to make the NFCCG and call it progress, still a shot, and we still watch.

It is what it is and we all knew it. Most of us anyway

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
This team isn’t good enough they show us year in year out. They cannot compete with good teams and teams with winning records. They are who they are. They will always be perennial losers. At this point, I don’t even know what can change to change the culture of of this team you’re not getting rid of Jerry Jones, or the Jones family anytime soon don’t think changing the quarterbacks gonna change it, don’t think change the D-cord is gonna change it. Don’t think changing the head coach is gonna change. But our luck definitely has to change at some point.28 years in counting.