So what if the Raven's defense is good?

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
I really don't believe Dallas is scared going against this defense. Maybe, that is because they have already gone against the top defense and the third best defense. Those two teams are the Steelers and the Giants. Oh by the way, the Ravens don't sack the quarterback that much.

We beat the Giants and should of beat the Steelers if Romo didn't turn the ball over so much. Oh, we almost beat the Steelers at home were they are most dangerous and in very cold weather.

I'm not worried about this game; don't get me wrong if we were playing at the Ravens stadium I would be more tense, but we're not.

Cowboys win 17-9

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2503989 said:
I really don't believe Dallas is scared going against this defense. Maybe, that is because they have already gone against the top defense and the third best defense. Those two teams are the Steelers and the Giants. Oh by the way, the Ravens don't sack the quarterback that much.

We beat the Giants and should of beat the Steelers if Romo didn't turn the ball over so much. Oh, we almost beat the Steelers at home were they are most dangerous and in very cold weather.

I'm not worried about this game; don't get me wrong if we were playing at the Ravens stadium I would be more tense, but we're not.

Cowboys win 17-9

I don't think Dallas is scared of any of them I think it is a mistake to not respect the team you are going up against after all it is a lot easier to maintain focus and discipline in your game if you respect the ability of the team you are facing. I once heard Irvin say the greatest motivator is the fear of losing

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
yeah ill say cowboys D plays its best of the year..holding them to under 200 yards and the offense struggles in the first half but then romo with his magic lights up their D !!!

Cowboys win 35-7