So what now Jerry "the joker" JOnes?

newlander

Reaction score
What a colossal mess of a performance tonight: truly reminiscent of the Campo days IMO>:bang2: . Better blow it up and hire Cowher before the midget does JJ: BTW, hire a good sports psychologist too, because this team is beyond mentally weak.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
newlander;2510691 said:
What a colossal mess of a performance tonight: truly reminiscent of the Campo days IMO>:bang2: . Better blow it up and hire Cowher before the midget does JJ: BTW, hire a good sports psychologist too, because this team is beyond mentally weak.

what mess? we played great? didn't you watch the game?

if not for a few fluke plays we had the ravens RIGHT WHERE WE WANTED THEM and had the game in hand

:laugh2:

newlander

Reaction score
I stand corrected Chinch; lol: we should enlist Cowboy Chris to get a bullhorn and heckle JJ at the VR office to turn this team over TO SOME REAL FOOTBALL PEOPLE....he's officially ran it into an iceberg.

neosapien23

Reaction score
I am truly dissapointed today, but how is any of this Jerry Jone's fault? Who was out there when Philips was hired that was clearly a better HC candidate. Now Philips team is undisciplined, but it was undisciplined under Parcells as well.

Brian_C82

Reaction score
I want blood to flow through the halls of Valley Ranch. Jerry needs to get medieval on these chumps.

Venger

Reaction score
SacredStar;2510730 said:
Never.Ever.

****** Ever. The complete lack of cohesion and unity of command in the coaching staff is directly attributable to the carnival freak show attraction we have at GM. Because everyone works for Gollum, not the coach. Everyone owes their job and reports to Fire Marshall Bill. There is no cohesive plan, they are expected to just show up and produce a Super Bowl. It's the equivalence of that asshat Jones buying flower, sugar, eggs, and milk, and throwing it into an oven expecting a cake to come out.

All I want for Christmas is Jones' timely demise.

newlander

Reaction score
neosapien: go to bed man. seriously, just go to bed. defending wade phillips after tonight's disaster and/or JJ for hiring him.........just go to bed.

utrunner07

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2510805 said:
ummm what? How is this Jerrys fault?

If you really don't know and really can't figure it out thats too bad. It has been discussed with out end on here.

neosapien23

Reaction score
newlander;2510824 said:
neosapien: go to bed man. seriously, just go to bed. defending wade phillips after tonight's disaster and/or JJ for hiring him.........just go to bed.

I am not saying Philips does not deserve to get canned, but answer the question. Who would have been a better hire the year he got the job?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Venger;2510809 said:
****** Ever. The complete lack of cohesion and unity of command in the coaching staff is directly attributable to the carnival freak show attraction we have at GM. Because everyone works for Gollum, not the coach. Everyone owes their job and reports to Fire Marshall Bill. There is no cohesive plan, they are expected to just show up and produce a Super Bowl. It's the equivalence of that asshat Jones buying flower, sugar, eggs, and milk, and throwing it into an oven expecting a cake to come out.

All I want for Christmas is Jones' timely demise.

People wishing for the team owners death should be summarily banned. Being pissed is one thing, this is just ****ed up though

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
utrunner07;2510858 said:
If you really don't know and really can't figure it out thats too bad. It has been discussed with out end on here.

So you got nothing huh. Figured

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Wade and Garrett must go. But I hardly anticipate another Jerry-led coaching search. I wonder how many assistants he hires this time prior to hiring a HC?

newlander

Reaction score
I'm not answering what MIGHT BE the dumbest question ever posed on this board: keep defending both of them: it's amusing at this point.............seriously: a guy who's never won a playoff game, a golly gee, butt kissing, fat clown of a mediocre DC is the best that was out there? Get a clue neo.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2510805 said:
ummm what? How is this Jerrys fault?

Because he hired Wade and his other choice would have sucked just as bad.

I hated it then and we got what I thought we would with him at Head Coach :puke::puke::puke::puke:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
chinch;2510728 said:
what mess? we played great? didn't you watch the game?

if not for a few fluke plays we had the ravens RIGHT WHERE WE WANTED THEM and had the game in hand

:laugh2:

:confused:

Right where we wanted them? Where was that? two scores ahead of us? Then why didn't we just spot them 9 points to start the game?

Fluke plays? One is a fluke. 2 is a breakdown.

Romo was pathetic. The only broght spot on offense was Choice and sme catches by witten.

Other than that, this game was pathetic.

We don't deserve the playoffs and if we do get in, we will be one and done.

I hate t say it but we all got sucked into how great this team was back in training camp.