So.. what teams do we need to lose ?

MONT17

Reaction score
if the Cowboys win out they get in! no need for anyone to lose except the Giants!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
juckie;2485419 said:
over the weekend.

The Giants. Atlanta and Tampa Bay would def. help as well. If we win out, we're in, but I dont think we win out.

I'm hoping TB drops two more and we finish with the same record, that way we own the tiebreaker.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Like always, Philly and the Commanders.
I can't believe some here were cheering for the Eagles last weekend. Now they are right back in the hunt (kind of)

willia451

Reaction score
juckie;2485419 said:
over the weekend.
Its easy. We want everyone that is behind us, to lose. And of course, we need to win. That include Atl, Philly, Wash, and GB.

Its possible, Tampa will beat Atl. Even though Atl is at home.

But Philly plays Cleveland. And Wash plays Cincy. So, not much help there I would suspect. But any given Sunday.

GB plays Jacksonville. So that's possible.

To sum up: Everyone that is behind us losing is what we want. Those ahead? Don't care. Except for the Giants of course.

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
The biggest games, of course, are Washington and Philadelphia. If both lose, even a Cowboys loss to an NFC team (NY) is sustainable. Other obvious ones - cheer Denver over Carolina and Arizona over Minnesota.

The TB/Atlanta game is a little bit of a wash. Yeah, we own the TB tiebreaker, so you'd suspect we'd want an ATL victory, but with the remaining schedules and the scenarios they create, it ends up being more complicated than that.