So...... what's the down low on Flo?

Jake0

Reaction score
I'm sure Romo will be fine so the most important injury update is Flo and I haven't heard jack about him, what's the deal? Is his left arm completely healthy? Still infected? Still can't raise it over his shoulder? Anyone see him at all recently?

If he is still suffering that injury then we could be in trouble because he makes mediocre pass rushers like Travis LaBoy look like pro-bowlers with no left arm and the skins pass rush is the epitome of mediocre. If he's fine then I have absolutely 100% confidence in a blowout.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Jake0;2415716 said:
I'm sure Romo will be fine so the most important injury update is Flo and I haven't heard jack about him, what's the deal? Is his left arm completely healthy? Still infected? Still can't raise it over his shoulder? Anyone see him at all recently?

If he is still suffering that injury then we could be in trouble because he makes mediocre pass rushers like Travis LaBoy look like pro-bowlers with no left arm and the skins pass rush is the epitome of mediocre. If he's fine then I have absolutely 100% confidence in a blowout.

Just another vet that I have 0 confidence in healthy or otherwise. Even with a good arm Flo looks like he is just collecting checks.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2415718 said:
Just another vet that I have 0 confidence in healthy or otherwise. Even with a good arm Flo looks like he is just collecting checks.

We have no success running behind flo, he has looked more like a matador than a lineman, and he has committed 7 penalties this year.

This is a guy who needs to sit the bench, and its on Wade for not doing so.

Tobal

Reaction score
He played really well in the first three games, so try to keep some semblance of truth to your statements please.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Tobal;2416024 said:
He played really well in the first three games, so try to keep some semblance of truth to your statements please.

Yeah that surely excuses the god-aweful play by Flo the last 6 weeks.

When a guy sucks, and it doesn't matter if its injuries or any other excuse, you sit him down and let the backup have a shot at it, at least until he is healthy.

Keeping Flo in there is a liability, and its why you have backups. If the backup is so terrible that the coaches are willing to play a liability then what the hell is the guy eating up a valuable roster spot for then?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Jake0;2415716 said:

No more of this, I'm afraid.

http://img510.*************/img510/2306/vlcsnap168556qk5.jpg

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Tobal;2416024 said:
Trent Cole gave him some trouble.

hendog

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2416031 said:
Yeah that surely excuses the god-aweful play by Flo the last 6 weeks.

When a guy sucks, and it doesn't matter if its injuries or any other excuse, you sit him down and let the backup have a shot at it, at least until he is healthy.

Keeping Flo in there is a liability, and its why you have backups. If the backup is so terrible that the coaches are willing to play a liability then what the hell is the guy eating up a valuable roster spot for then?

Well said.