So when is T.O. getting cut?

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Since TO was not cut on Saturday, as first anticipated, the Eagles plan to release him before they have to pay him a $5 million roster bonus. That is how we are maintaining I believe it's 14+ million under the cap dollars.

That said, you won't have to worry about the Eagles prolonging this transaction any longer than they must.

Souls for sale ...:rolleyes:

Souls for sale ... there are a few here but I'm not one of them!

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I know. The devil is in the details ...err perhaps the lockerroom!:rolleyes:

I'm sure the devil will rear his ugly head again when things don't go his way!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
I'm sure the devil will rear his ugly head again when things don't go his way!

You know it!

Just a thought, but suppose ...just suppose TO does Not get along with Blesoe, or KeShawn, or Parcells. Shouldn't TO visit the lockerroom first, meet the COwboys and then ask for forgiveness for disrespecting the Star?

Just a thought!:rolleyes:

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
You know it!

Just a thought, but suppose ...just suppose TO does Not get along with Blesoe, or KeShawn, or Parcells. Shouldn't TO visit the lockerroom first, meet the COwboys and then ask for forgiveness for disrespecting the Star?

No, disrespecting the Eagles made up for it.

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
You know it!

The whole star thing doesn't bother me as bad as the potential to wreck this team just like he wrecked the others. I don't think the zebra has changed his stripes!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
You know it!

Man, your posts get weaker and weaker by the minute... :rolleyes:
You STILL hate that he would probably work out in Dallas and THAT your TEAM will pay in so many ways.... Fans will pay, players will pay.. I really wish you would be honest about that.... or at the very least I hope you are talking to someone about this crisis you are going through...
:scream::trophy:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
YoMick said:
You STILL hate that he would probably work out in Dallas and THAT your TEAM will pay in so many ways.... Fans will pay, players will pay.. I really wish you would be honest about that.... or at the very least I hope you are talking to someone about this crisis you are going through...
:scream::trophy:

And yours is full of fantasy to think that TO will come here and everything will be peaches and cream and we will win the SB because of the great TO. If Jerry is smart he will leave this a hole alone. If Dallas is to invest in a WR then I would hope it would be someone we can sign for more than 1 season.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Everlastingxxx said:
A picture of TO in a Cowboys uniform = A picture of 6 Super Bowls

edit, haha
Oh and lets think back to his 40whiner days, he helped them win how many SBs? ok too far back to remember, lets think about his Eagirl days, He helped them win how many SBs?

What makes you think a guy that has won zero, none, nada, Zip, Zilch a grand total of 0 superbowls, will help anyone win one. Look at the state of teams he has been on, at the time he leaves them, has he ever left a team in first place in its division?

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Oh and lets think back to his 40whiner days, he helped them win how many SBs? ok too far back to remember, lets think about his Eagirl days, He helped them win how many SBs?

What makes you think a guy that has won zero, none, nada, Zip, Zilch a grand total of 0 superbowls, will help anyone win one. Look at the state of teams he has been on, at the time he leaves them, has he ever left a team in first place in its division?

Kindof smart to get out when things go sour if you ask me.
Bledsoe is the best deep ball passer and Owens can get open deep. Whether it is Owens or someone else, the Cowboys need a big time playmaker on offense if we have any shot at the Super Bowl. I am all for a one year contract to rent #81.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Ashwynn said:
Dan Marino.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMick

Doomsday101 said:
And yours is full of fantasy to think that TO will come here and everything will be peaches and cream and we will win the SB because of the great TO. If Jerry is smart he will leave this a hole alone. If Dallas is to invest in a WR then I would hope it would be someone we can sign for more than 1 season.

YM,

Dd101 is absolutely right you know! You need to stop placing TO on that proverbial pedestal!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon

Why are you so against Owens coming to Dallas? Since you are an Eagles fan that talks about him destroying locker rooms and team chemestry, it would seem that you would want Owens in Dallas for that sake alone.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Can we get someone in here to get Drew Rosenhous on his cell phone now?
Tell him TO is not wanted in Dallas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somewhere Parcells is laughing at all this TO to Dallas stuuf.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
jdub2k4 said:
Phoenix-Talon
Why are you so against Owens coming to Dallas? Since you are an Eagles fan that talks about him destroying locker rooms and team chemestry, it would seem that you would want Owens in Dallas for that sake alone.

...because I'm also a "football fan." TO's behavior not only destroys his franchise, it takes away from the integrity of football macro-spectively speaking of course.

TobiasEagle77

Reaction score
I would like Owens to play outside the NFC East. Other than that, I don't care which team he takes his drama king act to.

I don't think he'll end up in Dallas based on his postings on his message board. Denver is the most likely scenario, and I think Tampa Bay and Miami are also possible.