So who wants role players now

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
A lot of talk on this board started early on day one of FA. Lots of chatter about role players didn't need a PLAYER or a game changer.

Talked about the NFC East was overated and not gonna becoming a power house.

The Deadskins and Giants aren't sitting back watching. Any body want a Game Changing Player now. Go ahead you said before say it again,

Chicken little :starspin

Z-Man

Reaction score
Bigdog24 said:
A lot of talk on this board started early on day one of FA. Lots of chatter about role players didn't need a PLAYER or a game changer.

Talked about the NFC East was overated and not gonna becoming a power house.

The Deadskins and Giants aren't sitting back watching. Any body want a Game Changing Player now. Go ahead you said before say it again,

Chicken little :starspin
I was hoping for at least 2 big name guys and at positions we needed........

ddh33

Reaction score
Personally, I've always liked good "game-changers". I also appreciate the role players who allow the stars to do their thing. I've still never seen anyone do it by themselves...

Ken

Reaction score
I'm just astonished that we have done nothing other than sign a guy I've never heard of.

I'm sure he'll be fine but I was expecting so much more to this point.

We still have holes all over the place.

superpunk

Reaction score
TO's on his way....prepare yourselves. Store away your wives....

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
SO who believes Dallas is thru in Free Agency with 20 million left onthe table?

NObody that's who.

superpunk

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy said:
SO who believes Dallas is thru in Free Agency with 20 million left onthe table?

NObody that's who.

Apparently everyone. The Sky has fallen.:laugh2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Championship teams are built in April not march.

The Commanders will score more points and will be a good team, but I think alot of people need to just relax about all the free agency movement. I have said it before and I will say it again, the Commanders have a big nut to crack. they are absolutely making a mockery of free agency.

And one more time, the championship model is the new england patriots, philadelphia eagles and Pittsburgh steelers. They all build and win in april, not march. The model is not the 2000 ravens.

Kudos to the Commanders but they are really creating a big nut to crack.

felix360

Reaction score
superpunk said:
TO's on his way....prepare yourselves. Store away your wives....

TO?? What in the world is he going to do?? If Bledsoe dosnt have time to throw the ball then TO isnt doing anything. we need some OL, with out that Bledsoe doesnt have the time, What is TO going to block on the line and go out for a pass??:bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :mad:

superpunk

Reaction score
felix360 said:
TO?? What in the world is he going to do?? If Bledsoe dosnt have time to throw the ball then TO isnt doing anything. we need some OL, with out that Bledsoe doesnt have the time, What is TO going to block on the line and go out for a pass??:bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :mad:

Terry Glenn had a career year catching passes from Bledsoe from behind that sad-sack Oline. But, go ahead and forget how well they played before Flo went down. Everyone else has.....

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
None of these guys signing today are game changers. They wouldn't hit the market if they were. Antwan Randel El had 35 catches last year, and Chicken Littles act like the Commanders just signed Jerry Rice in his prime.