Solutions I want to see!!!! Right Away!

Champsheart

Reaction score
I have not read the board last night or today, but I am sure I know the things being said. Wade should be canned, Romo sucks, the defense blows, fire the Special teams coach, we have no leadership, and on, and on.

Welp, the special teams coach will not be fired, Wade is not going nowhere, nor is Romo, so that *****ing is useless.

IMO - the problem with our team is Offense. YES, special teams is an issue, and our Defense should be playing better, but the heart and soul of this team is the offense, and it just ain't beating.

Folks, I have said this twice now with no responses, but this is the biggest issue I have right now, Romo has been overcoached, and they are taken away what makes him great.
From the start of the season Romo talked about studying Brady, staying in the pocket longer to help the O-line etc..... SCRATCH THAT!!
Romo should not try to be a pocket QB, we have taken away what makes Romo so good and his best attribute, moving in the pocket, stepping up in the pocket, buying more time, I believe this is just a horrible case of over coaching, and we are seeing the results.
Romo being hit, less big plays, defenders in his face and at his feet, and stripping the football from behind.

Next - GARRETT GET T.O. THE BALL !!!!!!!!!!!! TO is 100% right.
Do you know we did not put T.O. in motion 1 time yesterday to try and get him off double teams, not once. We put him in motion 2 times to run him across the field to run a screen to Barber, that was it. We are letting teams EASILY take T.O. out of the game. What happened to last year when we put T.O. in the backfield, put him in motion, did all the things to get the double team off of him. Romo does not even look his way with the double team, we always just run him up the field. Our offense will continue to struggle until T.O. is a big part of it, period!!!

And lastly - Felix Jones needs to be a big part of the offense every week, he should be getting 15 touches a game and much more involved in the passing game, I realize he came out yesterday, but he has to be much more involved in this offense.

These are the things I think have to be done right now to get this Offense rolling again.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Champsheart;2333336 said:
Romo has been overcoached, and they are taken away what makes him great.
From the start of the season Romo talked about studying Brady, staying in the pocket longer to help the O-line etc..... SCRATCH THAT!!
Romo should not try to be a pocket QB, we have taken away what makes Romo so good and his best attribute, moving in the pocket, stepping up in the pocket, buying more time, I believe this is just a horrible case of over coaching, and we are seeing the results.
Romo being hit, less big plays, defenders in his face and at his feet, and stripping the football from behind.

It must be that universally recognized quality coaching Wade Wilson provides.