CFZ Some CeeDee Lambs stats

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I interact with someone from a different online area and although he loves Dak and the Cowboys he always says that CeeDee is not a #1 WR.
I told him that he could make that argument in the past but I think that argument is in no way valid anymore.

So lets look at some of his stats for the season.
All Stats are taken from ESPN so if they are wrong, blame them.

Also keep in mind that these stats are not counting the other teams playing this weekend so they could change.

CeeDee is currently number 2 in yards with 1182. 1st is Tyreek Hill with 1324

CeeDee is currently number 2 in RECs with 90, Keenan Allen is first with 97

CeeDee currently tied at number 2 in Targets with 121, Keenan Allen is first with 129

CeeDee is currently tied at 4 in TDs with 7, Tyreek Hill first with 10

CeeDee is currently 5th in Yards per Game with 98.5, Tyreek Hill first with 120.4

CeeDee is currently 5th in YAC with 406, Tyreek Hill is first with 524

CeeDee is currently 2nd in First Down catches with 54, Tyreek Hill is first with 62

Seems like #1 WR stats to me.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I interact with someone from a different online area and although he loves Dak and the Cowboys he always says that CeeDee is not a #1 WR.
I told him that he could make that argument in the past but I think that argument is in no way valid anymore.

Also keep in mind that these stats are not counting the other teams playing this weekend so they could change.

CeeDee currently tied at number 2 in Targets with 121, Keenan Allen is first with 129

CeeDee is currently 5th in Yards per Game with 98.5, Tyreek Hill first with 120.4

CeeDee is currently 2nd in First Down catches with 54, Tyreek Hill is first with 62

Any questions of Cedee Lamb as a “1 receiver” have been answered resoundingly this year. This dude about to be paid big time.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

This just makes me think of how much the Chiefs could use Hill right now.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CeeDee Lamb went through a brief college-to-pros transition his first season. In my opinion, he has been a number one receiver from his second season forward. Lamb had not been used properly AS a number one receiver. Now he is. Better late than never I guess.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Does he get paid 25+ a year?

This off season Dallas is going to have to be very creative with the cap.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb went through a brief college-to-pros transition his first season. In my opinion, he has been a number one receiver from his second season forward. Lamb had not been used properly AS a number one receiver. Now he is. Better late than never I guess.
Throws like his TD last night and that one he dropped tell me that McCarthy and Dak both view him as a true #1. In both instances he was double covered but the ball went to him anyway... and Dak's ball placement was just stoopid good on both. I assume that the DBs flashing in front of him caused Lamb to mistime his hand closure on the second one.

Jarntt

Reaction score

He is nuts or has an agenda

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score

You just sold a jersey or two, hope you get commission.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Safe to say that we have a #1 WR, too bad we don't have a #1 RB. That's our only weakness, right now. CeeDee has played tremendous football.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do people mean by "#1 receiver?" There are 32 teams, there have to be at least 30 guys that qualify. In what world is CeeDee not one of the top 30?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

CeeDee is a #1...and cooksie is #2...i think it takes full 2 years to fully recover from ACL dont count out Gallup yet.....and Ferguson is a Force

if we can get a beefier RB for short yardage....then when it is first and goal we can run authentic miss direction...plus we need to run more RPO's

anyway....i believe CeeDee will have 1500 yds easy...and over 10TD's when all said and done....and the 1st down stat cannot be undervalued...all

i got to say is we got some DAWGS offense and defense....and we are healthy...Schoon will get better and Hendershot will get better.....lets just create

schemes teams dont have tape on when we get into playoffs....and lets beat them Sheagles and 9ers down the road....both beatable so lets do it

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah Mahommes makes up for a lot but I don't think it is going to be enough this year. I could be wrong.
i dont think you are....they let too many receivers and other playmakers go....Mahommes can carry a team but no QB can always carry misfits

so many drops etc

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Throws like his TD last night and that one he dropped tell me that McCarthy and Dak both view him as a true #1. In both instances he was double covered but the ball went to him anyway... and Dak's ball placement was just stoopid good on both. I assume that the DBs flashing in front of him caused Lamb to mistime his hand closure on the second one.
Ronnie i watched that play several times......its bang bang....i dont put it all on CeeDee