Some good things happening for us

STSINAZ

Reaction score
Burnett is turning the corner...with all this competition he is starting to do what we thought...lets hope he doesnt get hurt and ruin it all

Ratliff is picking up where he left off last year...how did this guy get to the 7th round?

Columbo is starting to look like the 1st rounder the bears picked up...leave it to big bill to make it happen...we need that BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD...he could save our season meaning it could be the difference between the 1st round of the playoffs or going to the NFC championship...if there is an injury at tackle...or if Pettiti is not the real deal...what a pickup by bill!

Also on that front...what about all the players bill cut that have been cut by other teams or let go...here is a partial list

thornton...bruce...just cut by the niners
steele - cut from a few teams if not one
hambrick...quit on a team and was cut
quincy - cfl cut him! unbelievable! he was our qb that parcells used to get us to the playoffs! pretty good i say
hutch - cut
goodrich- in jail
bryant...browns didnt want him and he caught for 1,000 yards!
ross - in jail? is that right...i think so...or arrested recently..
rogers - no where
tucker - going to get cut soon trust me...he SUCKS!
EDWARDS, MARIO - my favorite whipping boy....where is he? i dont think he is playing anywhere now after ripping off the bucs...could be wrong though
ekuban--ok he is in the league
o'neil - cut...on no team as far as i can see
swinton - was on the lions...did ok i guess but he pretty much wasnt any good
marc wiley- out of the league...he sucks
eddie george- retired
anthony thomas- is he on a team?
lehr- played pretty good with the falcons...parcells doesnt like the strip club type...he aint gonna last
blade - out of the league
coakley - trying to come back from injury
dat - retired
tony dixon - cut
i can go on and on...bottom line is this...the guy knows talent and when this is all said and done you guys and the whole world are going to say...he has done it again...we may not win the superbowl but we will contend for it...as long as we have a chance and we are back in contention is what matters...i hope he stays around for another year or two...why would someone cook the dinner and then not sit down to eat the meal?

can you believe that most of those players above parcells used to help us make it to the playoffs?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
yea, we actaully had a decent defense and a bad enough offense teams didnt have to try that hard, and we just got lucky

cause as well know carolina showed us for who we really were

STSINAZ

Reaction score
ok i agree with you there...we did get lucky with injuries to other teams...still we made it there...with scrubs

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
amarillodoc said:
I think Marcellus Wiley is a starting DE for the Jaguars.

wow that was over before he even got out of the first year

2005- Jacksonville Jaguars G 11 GS 6 6.0 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 0

Yea and that was his last year in the league

STSINAZ

Reaction score
ok take him off the list...i know he wasnt cut...just put him on there...he would have been by now though...no more smurfs!