Some more nic pics from another board!

TheHustler

Reaction score
Wow. That guy and his son are very lucky, looks like they had a GREAT time and came out with some excellent stuff too!

50cent

Reaction score
For some reason, I thought Thompson was one of those little scatback RBs. He's the biggest RB out there and the fastest. I'm almost on board, watch out A-Train.

50cent

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
Wow. That guy and his son are very lucky, looks like they had a GREAT time and came out with some excellent stuff too!
What do you mean had, they are still there.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
50cent said:
What do you mean had, they are still there.

I still wish someone would clue me in on why they are using those orange and yellow helmet covers! Does anyone know the reason for that?

A few day ago, I say Roy Williams had the orange helmet on, and thought that was for the protection of the other players...in other words...WATCH OUT!

Mike 1967

Reaction score
WOW....I'm soooo excited

Anthony Henry actually has his head turned around and is looking back for the ball in that pic where he is stride for stride with Glenn

WHHHOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bow:

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Aaron Glenn wearing a dew rag OVER his helmet? :)

DSC02762.JPG

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
I still wish someone would clue me in on why they are using those orange and yellow helmet covers! Does anyone know the reason for that?

A few day ago, I say Roy Williams had the orange helmet on, and thought that was for the protection of the other players...in other words...WATCH OUT!
When I've seen them at earlier camps, the caps are used to emphasize who the players on the other side of the ball should be keying on. Specifically, when doing defensive drills, the tight end and either fullback or motion WR (can't remember for sure) used them. These aren't live drills, but drills more for teaching recoginition.

I'm sure almost all teams do this, but maybe in a little different way. For instance, if I remember correctly, at the Alamodome the Texans did the same thing by having the players wear different colored jerseys. Our flourescent orange and yellow caps are much cooler and harder to miss, though. :)

As for why the defender is wearing them, that's either for a similar drill for the offense, or -- my guess -- that's a player rotating back and forth from O to D.

Kilyin

Reaction score
schaaaa-wing. those look real too. suddenly I crave milk.

DSC02633_.JPG

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Mkyle said:

I was at Colts camp and someone asked a member of the staff that same question.

He basically said "It depends.", but essentially indicated that they are a teaching tool. Block the guy in the orange hat on this play, etc. I got the impression they weren't used for any one thing.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
junk said:
I was at Colts camp and someone asked a member of the staff that same question.

He basically said "It depends.", but essentially indicated that they are a teaching tool. Block the guy in the orange hat on this play, etc. I got the impression they weren't used for any one thing.

Man! Come to think about it...I think you are right! Another learning tool...like those footballs with the numbers on them that they used in passing camp? That does make sense now...

Thanks....

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
great pics,lucky bastich :D Man Parcells is built like a pear

Yes he is! :laugh2:

And, if he was running four miles a day during the offseaon....I don't believe it! :D

Something's not right....!