somebody give wade credit

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
we have not had this many sack in years wade is doing his job 3rd in the nfl in sacks defense is playing great 5 sacks against eli

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
yep...sacks and turnovers are coming with alot more frequency now than at anytime under the boob who was DC for 7yrs before him...he does it everywhere he goes, so I am not surprised...and its only going to get better

David

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Also, we have 14 INTs, on pace for 25. We had 18 last year. That's close to a 40% increase in both sacks and INTs.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
If our offense continues to roll, Wade's 3-4 is going to be picking opponents bones clean.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theogt;1762312 said:
Also, we have 14 INTs, on pace for 25. We had 18 last year. That's close to a 40% increase in both sacks and INTs.

And I'm greedy. I want us to really run up those numbers against the Skins, Jets, and any other team we can bully around.

Reaction score
Wade has some pretty nice toys to employ on the field... He's got the guys in the right position to make big time plays!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
our Defense is just starting to warm up. wait till this sunday against the skins:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
RomoIsBack;1762305 said:
we have not had this many sack in years wade is doing his job 3rd in the nfl in sacks defense is playing great 5 sacks against eli

I have been giving Wade credit and really not as a DC as Wade himself said he is the Head Coach his concerns are every phase of the team while Stewart is the DC and the one who makes the calls on defense. What I credit Wade for is getting this team to buy into the system and getting these players playing together as a team.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1762430 said:
I have been giving Wade credit and really not as a DC as Wade himself said he is the Head Coach his concerns are every phase of the team while Stewart is the DC and the one who makes the calls on defense. What I credit Wade for is getting this team to buy into the system and getting these players playing together as a team.

Wade directly or indirectly is running this defense - clearly an upgrade.

If the GM can continue what Parcells did past 4 years. Wade can make a run.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Wade calls the defense.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
theogt;1762441 said:
Wade calls the defense.

According to Wade, Stewart calls it. Wade as said he is the HC not the DC that is why he brought in Stewart.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nors;1762438 said:
Wade directly or indirectly is running this defense - clearly an upgrade.

If the GM can continue what Parcells did past 4 years. Wade can make a run.

He runs the team he brought in a system he brought in a defensive coach. So yes he brought about the style but he is also invloved with other aspect of the team.

sago1

Reaction score
I think Wade has done a good job as HC. I'm impressed with his game plan against the Eagles and the Giants where he's able to utilize our strengths while hiding our weaknesses.

Loved to hear him state we have a great offense not just a good offense.
You know he's thrilled with their play which is a big help while the defense continues to come around. If our offense wasn't performing like it is, it sure would be difficult around VR.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1762449 said:
According to Wade, Stewart calls it. Wade as said he is the HC not the DC that is why he brought in Stewart.
No, according to Wade, he calls it. He said he would never let anyone call his defense after coaching in Denver.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score

At the beginning of the season Wade said he would be calling the shots on defense.