Somebody wake me up his has to be a nightmare

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
I want to be positive but not only was our execution in the game pathetic, as this day goes on the news is worse & worse with these injuries. Yesterday was a huge setback on many fronts. But I will try to remain positive and look forward watching this Sundays game. how many issues can we have after one game?
It really feels like a nightmare.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Romo...Mcbriar...Felix....Newman...Roy....

anyone else? wow this is crazy.....i knew this season was to good to be true....

whos next Witten? TO?

Boysboy

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2335563 said:
Romo...Mcbriar...Felix....Newman...Roy....

anyone else? wow this is crazy.....i knew this season was to go to be true....

whos next Witten? TO?

If TO is next, all of the haters will be saying how, "We're better off without him b/c he was demanding the ball too much, he was dividing the locker room, and now our team will be much more at peace", etc, etc...only to change their tune a week later.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Boysboy;2335571 said:
If TO is next, all of the haters will be saying how, "We're better off without him b/c he was demanding the ball too much, he was dividing the locker room, and now our team will be much more at peace", etc, etc...only to change their tune a week later.

lol for real......

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Best thing to happen this year!!!
Good!! No more fumbles (unforced) in our own end zone. No more "adventures" whenever a rusher is chasing Romo down! No more "Favre-Light" knucklehead plays and wild-eyed goofyness..........

Dallas needs a QB..............NOW. Romo's day is done. I hope that Brad Johnson goes 4-0, winning by 45-6 and a QB controversy arises.
It's also good because, maybe, FINALLY, this team will get it's head out of it's *** and start playing football................

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coakleys Dad;2335241 said:
I want to be positive but not only was our execution in the game pathetic, as this day goes on the news is worse & worse with these injuries. Yesterday was a huge setback on many fronts. But I will try to remain positive and look forward watching this Sundays game. how many issues can we have after one game?
It really feels like a nightmare.

You'll have to wake me up first, Dad. This is unbelievable. Yesterday was the Murphy's Law game from hell.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's really settled in yet. It kind of seems like a joke... like revenge for being a relatively injury free team.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lewpac;2335582 said:
Good!! No more fumbles (unforced) in our own end zone. No more "adventures" whenever a rusher is chasing Romo down! No more "Favre-Light" knucklehead plays and wild-eyed goofyness..........

Dallas needs a QB..............NOW. Romo's day is done. I hope that Brad Johnson goes 4-0, winning by 45-6 and a QB controversy arises.
It's also good because, maybe, FINALLY, this team will get it's head out of it's *** and start playing football................

Wow ......

My ignore list is filling up fast.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
lewpac;2335582 said:

You'll change your tune when Brad Johnson is getting crushed in the pocket and throwing inconceivable interceptions into quadruple coverage.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
lewpac;2335582 said:

only good thing about this is all the ignorants will get to see what life without Romo would look like......in 2 weeks everyone of yall will see the light.........you wanted it............. you get it..........enjoy a team that will look like it did with Bledsoe..........who will you blame then?

Boysboy

Reaction score
dadymat;2335721 said:
only good thing about this is all the ignorants will get to see what life without Romo would look like......in 2 weeks everyone of yall will see the light.........you wanted it............. you get it..........enjoy a team that will look like it did with Bledsoe..........who will you blame then?

Frankly-I was hoping it would be Owens. Was getting tired of all the haters here spouting BS how he was poisoning the locker room, he was demanding the ball too much, he was making Romo feel uncomfortable, etc, etc.

Yah-would like to show how life would be like WITHOUT him in the lineup, and then these haters will finally see the light.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Between the loss and the injuries, this may have been the worst 48 hours in quite some time.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I'm not a believer in voodoo superstitions, but I remember when ESPN power ranked us at #1 after the 3rd game of the season this year, I felt a little apprehensive. The reason: the last time that they did this was back in the late 90s I think, after the 3rd game of the season, and the team went into Philly, and left without Michael Irvin. The result this year was the loss to the 'Skins at home.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2335670 said:
Wow ......

My ignore list is filling up fast.

same its a shame to I really don't like using it be some of these guys make it toooo easy.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2335736 said:
Frankly-I was hoping it would be Owens. Was getting tired of all the haters here spouting BS how he was poisoning the locker room, he was demanding the ball too much, he was making Romo feel uncomfortable, etc, etc.

Yah-would like to show how life would be like WITHOUT him in the lineup, and then these haters will finally see the light.

Now, with an adult-grown up at QB who doesn't need "sure-grip" to hold onto the ball, Dallas will go 4-0 the next month and a (thanfully) QB controversy will emerge. Do we gamble with "Mr. Vegas without the kung-foo grip" again, or do we stay with the adult??
Life without Romo can't require any less Rolaids than with him. 0-2 in playoff games.........................so far...................