Something about the Giants 36-0 win that...

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
no one has mentioned (that I have seen anyway) is the fact that Coughlin coached Mark Brunell for 9 years from 1995-2003... who better than Coughlin to know Brunell's weaknesses?!

Brunell looked atrocious, was 'OFF' all day and the entire game spiraled out of control from there.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Michael88Irvin said:
no one has mentioned (that I have seen anyway) is the fact that Coughlin coached Mark Brunell for 9 years from 1995-2003... who better than Coughlin to know Brunell's weaknesses?!

Brunell looked atrocious, was 'OFF' all day and the entire game spiraled out of control from there.

Are you joking?

It should be clear to you that the Giants are the best team in the NFC after that thrashing. They are simply too talented for anyone to handle. The fact that Coughlin might be very familiar with Brunnel is coincidence.:cool:

dal0789

Reaction score
Your right all they talked about was Antonio Pierce and Hasselbeck knowing the skins offensive and defensive strategies.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Michael88Irvin said:

Pure speculation. Move on. We dont need your rational.

Giants Rule!!

Coughlin is half man....half god.....possible half Centaur. :lmao2:

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Pure speculation. Move on. We dont need your rational.

Giants Rule!!

Coughlin is half man....half god.....possible half Centaur. :lmao2:

Dallas...is that your bike???

If so, I'm jealous as he11!!! That is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
Dallas...is that your bike???

If so, I'm jealous as he11!!! That is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah - not mine. Im a big fan of the shop in Big Bear CA.

They have some of best builds for the price ive seen.

Big Bear Choppers

Another sample bike they build.

venom.jpg

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
There's probably something to that... but there were a lot of protection problems and dropped passes in that game too.

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Are you joking?

It should be clear to you that the Giants are the best team in the NFC after that thrashing. They are simply too talented for anyone to handle. The fact that Coughlin might be very familiar with Brunnel is coincidence.:cool:

Are YOU joking?

Eli was 12-31 (38%) for 145 yds & an INT (very pedestrian) and if not for several missed tackles, Tiki would not have come close to 206. (I believe a journeyman RB by the name of Hambrick lit up the Wash Run D for 200+, so that is not a major accomplishment).

I would recommend watching the game before just assuming it was complete domination (or thrashing as you put it) on the NYG part... the Commanders didn't show up on any side of the ball (it was truly pathetic), and all I was pointing out was the fact that Coughlin knowing Brunell's weaknesses could have led to the downward spiral.

TheEnigma

Anomaly
Reaction score
Michael88Irvin said:
Are YOU joking?

Eli was 12-31 (38%) for 145 yds & an INT (very pedestrian) and if not for several missed tackles, Tiki would not have come close to 206. (I believe a journeyman RB by the name of Hambrick lit up the Wash Run D for 200+, so that is not a major accomplishment).

I would recommend watching the game before just assuming it was complete domination (or thrashing as you put it) on the NYG part... the Commanders didn't show up on any side of the ball (it was truly pathetic), and all I was pointing out was the fact that Coughlin knowing Brunell's weaknesses could have led to the downward spiral.

I'm pretty sure his post was sarcasm.

Dye

Reaction score
Michael88Irvin said:
Are YOU joking?

yeah...i think alexander was kidding...at least i hope he was. :eek:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Dye said:
yeah...i think alexander was kidding...at least i hope he was. :eek:

No.

I am scared to death of the Giants.

They are simply the biggest juggernaut to ever step on the football field. They cannot be stopped. They aren't even human. They have a QB/cyborg sent back from the future to dominate the league disguised as the younger Manning.