Something we can all agree on

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Pacman is defiantly rusty. On punt returns too much shake and not enough bake. In zone he is somewhat uncomfortable and isn't really technically sound.

Jenkins i really like this kid his closing speed and length really show on that pass breakup on that bomb by McNabb. If that was Nate Jones or Edunce Reeves that would have been a TD.

Reaction score
Real1st;2264090 said:
Pacman is defiantly rusty. On punt returns too much shake and not enough bake. In zone he is somewhat uncomfortable and isn't really technically sound.

Jenkins i really like this kid his closing speed and length really show on that pass breakup on that bomb by McNabb. If that was Nate Jones or Edunce Reeves that would have been a TD.

Thats right... but you expect a first rounder to make that play. Thats what got him drafted there. His talent.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I haven't seen the same Pacman play skill I enjoyed watching in Tennessee but he is still better than your average corner. Playing this soft zone drives me nuts but our offense keeps us in the game....

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I think the time off is throwing him off for sure.

As long as he gets consistent playing time, I bet his game starts to pick up around mid-season.

Real1st;2264090 said:

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;2264140 said:
I think the time off is throwing him off for sure.

As long as he gets consistent playing time, I bet his game starts to pick up around mid-season.
That's what I'm thinking as well, still he's light years above Reeves and Jones.

festus

It aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun
Reaction score
I expect Adam Jones to improve week after week and it's only a matter of time before he makes a big game changing play. I'll buy into the "rust" thing for now, but, it's only game two and he's actually playing as well as you can expect at this point considering how long it's been since he's played the game.

The whole defense will only get better week after week. Don't cut Philly short, they played well as they always do when they play the Cowboys.

sago1

Reaction score
Most NFL teams have always played the Cowboys like it's their SB. That's even more true of NFC East teams.