Soooo...How many times did you throw your remote last night...

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I was driving listening to it on the radio.

My first demonsration of road rage.

I hope all those people I ran off the road are alright. :laugh2:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I grabbed my laptop and switched TVS many of times for good luck.

For some reason im superstitious about TVs the boys seem to lose when i watch the TV in my room

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I took mine to the game and threw it on the field. Now I gotta get off my fat lazy arse to change the channel.:(

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
My remote is gold to me but I wore out my rocking chair. The bad thing is, I don't have a rocking chair. :confused:

Nexx

Reaction score
only time i really really got upset is i believe late in the 3rd or early in the 4th, Ware had a clean shot at Mcnabb, lunged at him, had him wrapped up and Mcnabb manges to squirt out of the Wares grasp. I've never seen Ware miss someone like that. I was pissed.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SteveOS;2263797 said:
Or, change positions on the couch, change jerseys, etc...(for good luck)

I have my lucky coin.......I rub the Randy White picture side for the DEFENSE (which did not work) although that is not Randy's fault. And, I rub the Star on the other side when the OFFENSE has the ball--obviously that worked really well.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Those 14 seconds, I'd love to get back...:laugh2:

I went from being pretty amped to a shadow of myself, just beside myself in disbelief.

I had a futbol match that I left for at the half, went to it a little out of sorts...Had a great match and drove him listening to talk radio hype the Cowboy win before I got to watch the DVR

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
I have a little Cowboy pillow that I clutch, try to rip apart, and throw at the tv depending on the situation. The remote stays far away because I have no use for it, I stay on one chanel and have the volume up.

I also have a shirt that I only wear during the games and only gets washed when we lose. I hope it is rank by the end of the season :)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Real1st;2264141 said:
I grabbed my laptop and switched TVS many of times for good luck.

For some reason im superstitious about TVs the boys seem to lose when i watch the TV in my room

I'm the same way. When the game is close, I watch the second half in the master bedroom on an old TV. If we're winning, or losing bad, I watch the game in HD on my 46" Sony LCD in the living room.

SibannacRex

Reaction score
I turned off the TV after Barber's touchdown run to make it 41-37. I couldn't bear to watch the Eagles come back to score.

Did the same thing a few years ago after Roy's pick 6 to beat the Eagles. Couldn't watch the final drive and the attempted 60 yard FG at the end of the game.

DMX690

Reaction score
I just use empty Beer or Coke bottle and try to crush them when i'm pissed, instead throwing the remote or punching the wall.