Sorry about the game.....

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I actually picked you guys to win this one.....I guess the jints' are for real......I'd still like to see them play seattle, phily or new england......

~later.....

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I actually picked you guys to win this one.....I guess the jints' are for real......I'd still like to see them play seattle, phily or new england......~later.....

We already handled the gnats convincingly!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
We already handled the gnats convincingly!

:D I saw......

EDIT: Just as B.P. said , after ever loss this forum self destructs. At extreme they do the same and on the giants boards too.

The fact is that we as fans feel compelled to justify a loss to our favored team. The bottom line is that "we" as fans never lose because we show up and cheer no matter what happens.

Hopefully these to losses open some eyes.....

Mash: "We are not a very good football team."

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
ouch...well the crows just handed us loss #4........I'm not feelin' so hot now myself.......

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
ouch...well the crows just handed us loss #4........I'm not feelin' so hot now myself.......
That was a tough one King. At least you lost to a team that has a defense that wreaks havoc. If you can take some sollace from something...

We just blew it IMO.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
That was a tough one King. At least you lost to a team that has a defense that wreaks havoc. If you can take some sollace from something...

We just blew it IMO.

Agreed....Can not say anything bad about the skins...I did not see the game but when your defense gets 3 INTs and keeps a game close that means they are playing hard.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I actually picked you guys to win this one.....I guess the jints' are for real......I'd still like to see them play seattle, phily or new england......

~later.....

Odd thing is I picked the Skins to beat the giants earlier this season in the pickem league.

I guess the Giants showed both of us. :mad:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I hate our offense.......I wonder what it is......most that are crying @ extreme think it's the QB. Some say the line isn't run blocking well enough to give portis more than 3 yards at a time. Honestly I think it's a little of both + the formation we line up in. I think max protect is out and fast reading QB's are in. When you send 2 or 3 receivers running 4 yard curls on 3&8 in a 2 deep zone bad things happen. Thats mainly why Brunell had 80 yards passing........I dunno what to think about next weeks game against the bears though. I'm probably going to pick them to win but h*ll if the browns can have a good game against us why not da bears.......I'm still giving gibbs the benifit of the doubt though. If he started 0-5 and I lived then he can start 1-4........I am really seeing the difference though without jon jansen..... :( edit: does it sound like i'm depressed...omg....I'm gonna go lay down..... :D .......I can't wait till we start winning though, I have SOOoooo many saved quotes from extremeskins bandwagoners.......It's like some go there just to complain.......P.S. I don't think pittsburg is gonna be an easy game for you rookie qb or not..........

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a feeling that some of the running games problems is that the counter treys take time to develope and the back has to be patient for the blocks to set up...where as portis is a speedy back that is used to hitting the hole fast and going from there...not sure if he is being patient and waiting for the blocks to line up.

Also the loss of Jansen has to effect that line.

Brunell seems to either lack the arm strength for the long ball OR he is just trying to keep from possible turnovers and checking down in his reads to the short routes....now that second one may be a big part of it because I have seen him throw some long balls in a few games this season towards the end of the game trying to play catch up...and in that area of catch up a team is desperate (including the QB) to catch up so he may not be as inclined to check down to the safe play.

But hey who knows what is going on...I have noticed that the skins for the last few years have always seemed to do real well on one side of the ball and then struggle on the other.

I remember when the offense was doing real well and they had a bad D...so they went out and signed some high priced D players and then that very season it seemed like the O went down hill.

One other thing has to be taken into consideration is the high number of turn arounds in coaching and big key players in most of the offseasons since Danny has bought the team.