Sorry for this being a thread title but...Does anyone else LOVE

ODawg

Benched
Reaction score
that Roy Williams commercial...you know the one when Roger #12 comes up and touches him on the shoulder....then roy is like sorry I got to get back to practice...then it say NFL the road to SUPER BOWL 40....The reason I think this is a big deal is because its our team being represented....last year you know damn well that wouldnt have been our team....by the way...I predict Julius Jones will come out red hot in Philly. Do you think he wants to lose his job...great news for us

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
never seen it.

but quite sure i would like it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently they showed the "Making of" the commercial on Total Access today. Showed Roger showing off his arm strength. Showed Roy rushing back to Dallas so he wouldn't hear it from BP. And they showed a BP clip.

Real good stuff.

silver

Reaction score
great commercial. but i wonder if it's regional? since some of you haven't seen it. i mean how can you miss it?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
silver said:
great commercial. but i wonder if it's regional? since some of you haven't seen it. i mean how can you miss it?
It's national. I've seen it here in Nashville.

silver

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
It's national. I've seen it here in Nashville.

wow. the nfl showing their love to us? i get a tingling sensation thinking we can be headed back to the big show. where is the sb played this year? sorry but I hadn't thought about that so far this year. BP has got me brained washed.