Sorry Guys

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I missed watching this game as it came on at 10 pm and I decided I could really use the sleep...I did the same thing against New England even though it was a big game I have to get up around 4 am every morning and after awhile I just have to go to bed early (to recharge) than I normally would and if I start watching a Cowboy game at 10 pm... well its around 1:30 - 2 am before its over... besides they show reruns of the game later in the day at a much more decent time...so I figured I could miss this one...(guess I was wrong)

Now had I been a normal human being it probably wouldn't of mattered but since I am who I am...well...lets just say I don't believe they can win without me...(the proof is in the pudding) and just to prove the point I believe I am gonna miss the thursday game as I have to stay late at work on Friday (Christmas party)

so hopefully 13-3 won't be too bad for us even though home field advantage is on the line

So again sorry guys I take full blame for the Cowboy losses :)

Woods

Reaction score
Zaxor;1839897 said:
I missed watching this game as it came on at 10 pm and I decided I could really use the sleep...I did the same thing against New England even though it was a big game I have to get up around 4 am every morning and after awhile I just have to go to bed early (to recharge) than I normally would and if I start watching a Cowboy game at 10 pm... well its around 1:30 - 2 am before its over... besides they show reruns of the game later in the day at a much more decent time...so I figured I could miss this one...(guess I was wrong)

Now had I been a normal human being it probably wouldn't of mattered but since I am who I am...well...lets just say I don't believe they can win without me...(the proof is in the pudding) and just to prove the point I believe I am gonna miss the thursday game as I have to stay late at work on Friday (Christmas party)

so hopefully 13-3 won't be too bad for us even though home field advantage is on the line

We play on Saturday versus the Panthers . . . . so no excuses! :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Zaxor;1839897 said:

I remember those Sunday night and Tuesday morning games very well. :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Woods;1839901 said:
We play on Saturday versus the Panthers . . . . so no excuses! :D

LOL :lmao:

How are you doing my friend...I wish you a Happy Christmas

Woods

Reaction score
Zaxor;1839910 said:
LOL :lmao:

How are you doing my friend...I wish you a Happy Christmas

Doing very well, thanks. Merry Christmas to you as well.

I was so disappointed after our loss yesterday I stayed up until 4 a.m. watching the NYG - Wash game last night!

I'm exhausted.

Guess I got to used to winning! :)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1839908 said:

They are brutal over a 25 week period :( (pre & post season included)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Zaxor;1839918 said:
They are brutal over a 25 week period :( (pre & post season included)

Do they show them on local tv or do you pick up AFN or sat dish?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;1839908 said:

I remember watching the Superbowl one year...It was like 6-7 AM on Monday Morning, but they let us have the day off for it so that was cool.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1839929 said:
I remember watching the Superbowl one year...It was like 6-7 AM on Monday Morning, but they let us have the day off for it so that was cool.

They did that for us also or else half the company would show up drunk :laugh2:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Woods;1839917 said:
Doing very well, thanks. Merry Christmas to you as well.

I was so disappointed after our loss yesterday I stayed up until 4 a.m. watching the NYG - Wash game last night!

I'm exhausted.

Guess I got to used to winning! :)

I feel for you bro... it went to 5 am here... I caught some of the game but fully forgot to check again who won...I guess I am off to find out.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1839926 said:
Do they show them on local tv or do you pick up AFN or sat dish?

cabel NASN (the North American Sports Network)I get some ESPN, some NFL Network along with the early, late , real late sunday games and the Mon & thurs games and College football...I am really thankful for the chanel I get a bunch of bowl games and am real fired up about it..it also shows crap like baseball & basketball and Nascar but I guess I can live with that :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1839929 said:
Sadly BP my friend the Germans do not recoginize the Superbowl as the Event. but if the Cowboys make it I might be conveniently sick :)

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm glad you fessed up. I did my normal routine to no avail. I was responsible for one loss last year but I knew it wasn't me this time.

Consider yourself reprimanded.

:D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Zaxor;1839958 said:
cabel NASN (the North American Sports Network)I get some ESPN, some NFL Network along with the early, late , real late sunday games and the Mon & thurs games and College football...I am really thankful for the chanel I get a bunch of bowl games and am real fired up about it..it also shows crap like baseball & basketball and Nascar but I guess I can live with that :D

:laugh2: well put

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
you Scheißer (think its right) :p jk bud, hope you slept well :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Scotman;1840056 said:
I'm glad you fessed up. I did my normal routine to no avail. I was responsible for one loss last year but I knew it wasn't me this time.

Consider yourself reprimanded.

:D

LOL :tongue:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Zaxor;1839897 said:

Here I thought it was my thread about streaks.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Zaxor;1839958 said:

Except for baseball I enjoy that other crap. :laugh2:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
the kid 05;1840069 said:
you Scheißer (think its right) :p jk bud, hope you slept well :D

Very close and thanks yes I did get some rest but I think I could use a day in bed...(impossible for me to do..I have actually taken a day off to do just that but somehow I couldn't do it as I felt I was wasting my day off)

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hostile;1840091 said:
Here I thought it was my thread about streaks.

Oh yes they call him the streak....
fastest thing on two feet :)

Well my friend it is a noble gesture to accompany me to the gallows...

which reminds me of a story

(it is a far far greater thing that I have done than I have ever done before)

but you needn't...unless you know a good joke or two :)