Sort of funny

chicago JK

Reaction score
the three people on Around the horn who trashed the TO signing in Dallas yesterday, all gave their support to the Giants signing Keyshawn because he has matured with his two years in Dallas.

Now TO is worse than Key but I don't like either of them as people but respect their talent. Even Blackistone (who is terrible) totally ragged Dallas for signing TO but said Key was a true leader with this team and will really help the Giants. If Key can turn around his image in Dallas is it so crazy to think it is possible for TO to reform his image.

Who knows if it will happen, but I found it comical how on board they are with the Giants signing a "mature" Key.

ddh33

Reaction score
That mature Keyshawn sort of had it out with Bledsoe on the sidelines. I never thought it was a big deal, but the people on "Around the Horn" did. They used it as an opportunity to trash Key and Drew, and they also used it as evidence that TO wouldn't be a good fit here...

It is funny how things work.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Key is still a little *****. He was better here only because he loves Parcells. Let's see how he behaves without him around.