big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

nathanlt

Reaction score
CeeDee admits not to running route, just to watch Cooks collect his touchdown.... Gallimore doesn't know how a blocked punt is a safety.... this team is falling apart.

Ok, I am being sarcastic... What a good win... bring it all to the Eagles game.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Gallup doesn't get any FaceTime on these anymore lol. Sheesh
To be fair he has disappeared quite a lot. I dont even think he has 400 yards yet on the season. The guy is robbing the team and is way way underperforming since he has signed his new contract.

darealvelle

Reaction score
CeeDee admits not to running route, just to watch Cooks collect his touchdown.... Gallimore doesn't know how a blocked punt is a safety.... this team is falling apart.

Ok, I am being sarcastic... What a good win... bring it all to the Eagles game.
lol i was waiting for someone to whine about that. "see see they taking plays off"

Praxit

Reaction score
..Williams look happy. Difference from 2 wk ago.

Wonder if some PEP talk was given.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
“It’s 9:30 back home, they’re still asleep “

That is the first thing I look for when betting games :thumbup:

Kellsbells

Reaction score
“It’s 9:30 back home, they’re still asleep “

That is the first thing I look for when betting games :thumbup:
There’s only 2 hours difference. So unless that was 2 hours before kickoff, it was not 9:30 in LA.

Kellsbells

Reaction score
9:30 in LA = 11:30 in Dallas

That is probably when that part was filmed, shortly before kickoff.
Duh, you’re right. I forgot to factor in my own time difference, not realizing that kickoff was at 12:30 Dallas time. It was a bonehead comment.

ghst187

Reaction score
To be fair he has disappeared quite a lot. I dont even think he has 400 yards yet on the season. The guy is robbing the team and is way way underperforming since he has signed his new contract.
Which makes you wonder why Tolbert isn’t taking his snaps. Is it the contract issue or are coaches really thinking Gallup is still a better option?
Curious.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
  • LMAO @ Gallimore trying to be studious while rest pandering for the camera.
  • Continue to see it, so proud of Tank for becoming the veteran leader on this defense. I used to worry it was just Hot Boyz camera pandering, but it's legit, you can tell.
  • Zack continues to do same for O-Line, just wish they were producing more like the D.
  • You can see a lot of respect and excitement for CeeDee in these sideline videos. Players love watching WRs make plays as much as the fans, I guess.
  • You never know with editing, but Dak seems to be different this year. All business. Not that he wasn't in past, but just different this year.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The best thing about these videos is the bench's reaction to what's happening. Priceless.