Video: Sounds from the Sideline: Lions vs Cowboys

plymkr

Reaction score

That's good stuff right there. Fun to watch. Again I love how they make it family friendly without being obvious. Such as...
"He's so (friendly and nice) tho...He's so (friendly and nice) tho".
And Dak saying, "Everybody eats, good (discussion)".

My favorite part is when Dak is talking to Hooker and they're comparing injuries and Dak was "I broke mine down here, where'd you break yours". You know you're playing a dangerous sport when in pregame warmups you're discussing broken bones.

It looks like they really like each other. Like their all buddies. It seems like they're a team.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I believe he was talking about on the TD throw where Dak had both Ferguson and Hendershot open. Schultz picked off Ferguson's defender. I think he was just happy he made a good pick. When they were looking at the play with Dak, Ferguson said of Schultz, "He clocked him." Schultz responded, "I murdered him."
Just didn't get good vibes to be honest. That's all

Kwyn

Reaction score

Damn, I love these videos. It’s my favorite non-game media of the week.

it confounds me how any of us fans can be so judgmental about our team after watching this type of video that is so real and in the moment.

For all the finger pointing and personalized hate toward some of our players, how do you watch this and not see that we have a *team* that plays like a team.

Give the boys a break. They believe in each other even if we don’t. Is being a fan so hard?

GINeric

Reaction score
Man!!! I love the team chemistry and how they believe in each other. So happy they don't listen to the weak *** haters and their useless comments on social media.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That was my least favorite sound from the sideline
Funny how that happened once Dak came back. Dude just changes the energy for the worst.

Anyone else recognize Dak saying “these the last two 3 and outs” and the team just straight up ignores him/doesn’t respond and or care? Rush isn’t great either but had that been him they would’ve responded a lot more appropriately. Not to mention they went 3 and out after Dak said that lol. This one wasn’t that great. Energy was lacking in the video. Everyone seemed on edge for some reason. Schultz and the TE’s we’re off, Brown was off, Lewis got injured, O-line was on edge, D-law too. Zeke and Pollard. Just felt off entirely.

GINeric

Reaction score
Funny how that happened once Dak came back. Dude just changes the energy for the worst.

Anyone else recognize Dak saying “these the last two 3 and outs” and the team just straight up ignores him/doesn’t respond and or care? Rush isn’t great either but had that been him they would’ve responded a lot more appropriately. Not to mention they went 3 and out after Dak said that lol. This one wasn’t that great. Energy was lacking in the video. Everyone seemed on edge for some reason. Schultz and the TE’s we’re off, Brown was off, Lewis got injured, O-line was on edge, D-law too. Zeke and Pollard. Just felt off entirely.

Funny how Dak and the other players all contributed to a solid win. Its funny how all week during interviews with the players, their energy was high when they said they're glad to have their leader back.

Its funny how their energy seem to be high after Dak and the rest of the Cowboys all contributed to another W.

Its funny how many Cowboys fans who's energy was a little off after we won and certain Cowboys fans appeared to be upset and angry after we won......

Yeah.... that part was real funny.....

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Just didn't get good vibes to be honest. That's all

There’s a common denominator in all this. The bad energy seeps back in once a certain player makes his debut after his season opening stinker. Prepare for this team to implode again with him at the helm.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
"No, go get you, I got mine already" Great response by Cooper Rush to Dak...truer words never said....
Loved that part. :)

LVE didn't look genuine in that once scene, where he suddenly noticed the camera. But what the heck, as long as they're winning I don't care what their motives are, lol. Plus it's not easy to be watched all the friggin time.

:clap:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Most pathetic and unrelated summary to this video that could ever be posted. Great job!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quinn has them all in.
Watkins says after the fumble recovery "that's why you run to the ball"

The coach is now living rent free inside their heads lol