Sounds from the Sideline Seattle Extended Cut - Pregame Footage

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
So not really DC.COM stuff, but it feels like it. If you've never seen it, Deion's kid has been filming his seasons on YouTube. There's a 20 second bit on Sounds of the Sidelines with Jerry & Deion talking, and this is the whole thing. Really shows you what it's like before the game for the high rollers. LOL Deion walks and films everything. If you're not a Coach Prime fan, then bow out now. But I enjoyed watching it. Some highlights:
  • Deion Clan meets the Jerry Clan. He tells Jerry & Stephen that playing for the Cowboys is what inspired him to do this. (If you're not aware, it's not only his kids playing, but his entire family is in a support role somewhere in Colorado.)
  • I wonder what Jerry, Stephen & Deion were talking about in that 10 seconds they muted and turned away from camera?
  • Jerry talking up Shadeur. Not sure if he has decided yet on his pro future, but mock drafts I saw him in were not first round. Good later round gamble on a QB. Just hope not having an Oline has ruined him. Nevermind Trey Lance, maybe that's our future backup QB? Maybe that's what they were talking about. ;)
  • When the players came out. Deion big fan of Gilmore and goes out of his way to talk him up. Cool how Jake Ferguson wanted to go out of his way too, to meet a Cowboys legend like him. Didn't seem like many of the younger players knew who he was? Or maybe they were just focused on the game. :cool:
  • Nice moment: Deion and Nate Newton meeting up on the sidelines. When Deion came back for that 2-year stint in his late 30's on the Ravens, did Deion play with Steve Smith in his last years too? Can't remember if they both intersected, but looks like they knew each other well as they showed Deion talking with the Amazon pregame show folks.