Recommended Sounds from the sideline wk2 video

817Gill

Reaction score
Barr getting respect from Cooper Rush lol. And some of yall thought barr was a weak pickup smh
We have this weird thing where we want guys with name recognition but as soon as we sign one he’s now over the hill.

We do like to take chances on these guys a little later but if you watch football you know Barr is a stud, he just gets injured a bit too much. If I don’t see a huge decline in on-field performance I’m not going to just assume they can’t play.

I think it’s important to watch the players last few games of tape before claiming he’s washed. Many though, believe in the power of the eye test lol.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
No one thought Barr was a weak pick up.

And even if Cowboys had signed Von Miller that really doesn't effect the Barr signing.

Different positions.

Stop simping.

Actually if you were here reading this site at the time he was signed you would know that a number of people thought exactly that.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Actually if you were here reading this site at the time he was signed you would know that a number of people thought exactly that.

Felt like there were a million threads hollering to sign him.

plymkr

Reaction score
I love these videos when they clean up the language. They put in parenthesis an obviously different word than what was said. Like,"that was a great (football) play", or "we got this (engine) under control" and my favorite is "great (football) job".

What I appreciate about our players is they don't curse at all :muttley:

pentatwirl

Reaction score
I love these videos when they clean up the language. They put in parenthesis an obviously different word than what was said. Like,"that was a great (football) play", or "we got this (engine) under control" and my favorite is "great (football) job".

What I appreciate about our players is they don't curse at all :muttley:
"Let's (celebrate and) go!"